Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS - Employment Authorization Application - Rejection Notice

Has anyone who applied under CSS experience the following?

I mailed my I-687 on Dec 30, 2005 via Express Mail which was received on Dec 31, 2005, but picked up on Jan 3, 2006 due to the New Year's holidays. After receiving a receipt notice dated Jan 10, 2006 for the I-687, I mailed form I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization) on Jan 19, 2006. Today, I received a Rejection Notice for my I-765 stating the following:
    "Your application package was postmarked after the filing deadline. To benefit from the provisions of the CSS/Newman program, an alien eligible to register for CSS/Newman must register within the designated registration period. The registration period for the CSS/Newman designation under which you filed ended on December 31, 2005. Your application package is therefore rejected as untimely filed."
    should I send my I-765 application again with proof that this case was filed timely? Thanks

Has anyone who applied under CSS experience the following?

I mailed my I-687 on Dec 30, 2005 via Express Mail which was received on Dec 31, 2005, but picked up on Jan 3, 2006 due to the New Year's holidays. After receiving a receipt notice dated Jan 10, 2006 for the I-687, I mailed form I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization) on Jan 19, 2006. Today, I received a Rejection Notice for my I-765 stating the following:
    "Your application package was postmarked after the filing deadline. To benefit from the provisions of the CSS/Newman program, an alien eligible to register for CSS/Newman must register within the designated registration period. The registration period for the CSS/Newman designation under which you filed ended on December 31, 2005. Your application package is therefore rejected as untimely filed."
    should I send my I-765 application again with proof that this case was filed timely? Thanks

Comment

you should contact centerfor humanrights and they wll help you.
      sa

Comment

Try refilling and include a copy of the receipt notice of your I687 showing that you file it before the deadline.
        best of Luck

Comment

Any other suggestions?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources