Can I travel?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    Koller,

no guarantees in life! we contribute Our Selves, be it Honest And worthwhile! The Rest Is grab Bag!!! Make memories! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She should still be fine traveling to PR - lol. I have no clue what you just said, MIR! Saturday night?????? Makes us crazy, eh???? LOL!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know that USCs only need a drivers license, but mine actually states "Temp Immigration Status". So I guess that could cause problems? Looks like I'm gonna stay put!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Koller so sorry you haven't seen your mother in nearly a quarter of a century.

I am terrified to fly too but I do when I must.

This works for me maybe it will for your mother. When I take a trip outside the U.S. I do two things get antibiotics to take just in case and get two valiums from my doctor, he laughs and says you must be going somewhere. I need one to get there and one to get home!

I don't drink and it does help.

Maybe someone who isn't afraid to fly could travel with her.

Where are you from may I ask?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
        Koller so sorry you haven't seen your mother in nearly a quarter of a century.

I am terrified to fly too but I do when I must.

This works for me maybe it will for your mother. When I take a trip outside the U.S. I do two things get antibiotics to take just in case and get two valiums from my doctor, he laughs and says you must be going somewhere. I need one to get there and one to get home!

I don't drink and it does help.

Maybe someone who isn't afraid to fly could travel with her.

Where are you from may I ask? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He, he - I am in the process of signing up for facebook. Completed some interview questions and was asked what I'd do if I where given superpowers. I answered "Reform USCIS"!

I am from Germany!
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

car reverse parking camera with display price in india

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs