Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats Brit4064, finally will be a USC today!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dev199108
    replied
    Sodium Hypochlorite

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    I had sent in with the original application in 2006, 2 photos. Apparently those were not there at the interview. The interview letter suggested bringing 2 photos but also said they were not necessary Good thing I had them though!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
    Hi to you all I got good news well i hope got a letter saying my green card is in the mail
    now lets hope it comes to my correct address as they for some unknown reason sent it to my old address on July 25thh 2008 I did not have to pay the fee again Immigration are in my good books again Happy Friday I think with them they keep is keep a track of all mail you receive from them and most of all patience

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    It might well be in the Guide to Naturalization but it's not in the instructions with the N-400 (online). You'd think something that important would be listed in there? That wasn't the only thing. Her demeanor was not good, just like during the I-751 interview. No hello, goodbye etc. Just an unpleasant feeling in general. And no, I wasn't pissing her off in any way. At the end, I thanked her and got no response at all.

Today I applied for the passport. It's beginning to hit me now </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congratulations, Mary!!!! Best of luck that it comes real soon!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Good news Mary, hope you finally receive that card!

All the best to you

Leave a comment:

• mary Ireland
    replied
    Hi to you all I got good news well i hope got a letter saying my green card is in the mail
    now lets hope it comes to my correct address as they for some unknown reason sent it to my old address on July 25thh 2008 I did not have to pay the fee again Immigration are in my good books again Happy Friday I think with them they keep is keep a track of all mail you receive from them and most of all patience

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    It might well be in the Guide to Naturalization but it's not in the instructions with the N-400 (online). You'd think something that important would be listed in there? That wasn't the only thing. Her demeanor was not good, just like during the I-751 interview. No hello, goodbye etc. Just an unpleasant feeling in general. And no, I wasn't pissing her off in any way. At the end, I thanked her and got no response at all.

Today I applied for the passport. It's beginning to hit me now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• Caribbeanman
    replied
    lol...my file was at the NRC (National Records Center) that's where all files go when the case is completed so i guess that maybe part of the reason for the delay.... who knows.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Are you sure you didn't accidentally put Caribbeanman on the application? lol

Leave a comment:

• Caribbeanman
    replied
    I did my fingerprints in June. I called the FBI biometrics department and they told me that the prints were sent back that same day.

I went to the local office yesterday and they told me it's pending name check.This is first time they are running my name.I guess my lawyer thought it would not have taken this long.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Went to the local office yesterday and i was told that I'm pending name check but she says everything looks good (don't know what she meant by that.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope you don't end up in FBI namecheck hell for ages. Why are you in namecheck anyway? I thought your case was almost over? Have they run your name again?

Leave a comment:

• Caribbeanman
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Caribbeanman:
    Hey Brit i missed this thread but congrats away..finally!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks CM. I hope all your stuff will be done soon too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Went to the local office yesterday and i was told that I'm pending name check but she says everything looks good (don't know what she meant by that.)

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Caribbeanman:
    Hey Brit i missed this thread but congrats away..finally!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks CM. I hope all your stuff will be done soon too.

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAMMY:

Here's an example of her rudeness. She said I was supposed to include a copy of the Green Card and photos with the N-400. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I personally don't see the officer being rude on this account alone because officer was right when she said that you supposed to include a copy of GC and photo along with the N-400. It's noted on the Guide to Naturalization and even on a list of documents that comes with whole package if you request the form thru mail from USCIS. It includes the form N-400, the Guide to Naturalization and a list of documents that are required to send in along with the application.

If one will download the form online then obviously they wouldn't see that list of documents. But it's imperative to read the Guide to Naturalization anyway. It was good that officer didn't make a big fuzz on this; otherwise many applicants receive RFE for this patty formality which sometime delay the processing. In my opinion, officer was just doing her job.

Anyway, congratulation. Ahh...momentum being a US citizen hasn't hit ya yet?? It's gonna get there.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again proves my allegations Democrats are f0ucking bunch of idiots, lazy, expecting others to do the work and when asked to do the job right way always complain. Thanks to our Democratic party for ruining the country. More CRA, more blunder by democrats and when sh-it falls apart blame it on Republicans.

Leave a comment:

• Caribbeanman
    replied
    Ok good.I'll be around though.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Hey MIR..i've been busy.

How you been? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glad You Are Doin Ok. Mon I Am Doin Ok As Well! . Dont Be a stranger!

Leave a comment:

• Caribbeanman
    replied
    Hey MIR..i've been busy.

How you been?

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms