Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats Brit4064, finally will be a USC today!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brit4064
    replied
    No partying in the DoroBrit dress but there were a few beers consumed last night

Leave a comment:

• Jake01
    replied
    Brit, sorry I missed you in chat last night, but was running late, but well done! glad everything went ok for you.

Did you go partying in the Dorothy dress, hope you found a pair of red glitter shoes to match LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Hey Brittie!

Jake has the two flags on her car too, not as your pic but the two flags all the same.

You won't be able to change your ID name unless you start a new one. You will always be Brittie (surrey boy) to me though lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't change who I was (and wouldn't want to) so yes, I guess I'll always be the Man Formerly Known As The Brit LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be MFKATB lol

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Congrats Brit! Really!
    Hard, Long, Exercise To Achieve. Good job!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Don't start this again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    The ultimate "feel-good" song I think...wraps up today well:

Texas-Inner Smile

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Congrats dude.

Does that mean you drink coffee instead of tea now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I don't drink either of 'em LOL

Just this...

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
    Congrats Brit!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speed Hunny!

Where You Been???? Been Searching!!!! Heart Broken Not To Find The Crazy, Intense, Pain In Butt, Friendly! .
    Miss Ya!!!! . The Current Peeps Not Fun To Fight With!
    LOL!

Leave a comment:

• speed_025
    replied
    Congrats Brit!!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the bad news.... You're fair game now! lol... You east coasters... lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAAAATTTT?????

East Coasters Only Crazy On tuesdays! . LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Houston
    replied
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the bad news.... You're fair game now! lol... You east coasters... lol

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Freak Out!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Vid...stree?urn=nba,114700

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Hey Brittie!

Jake has the two flags on her car too, not as your pic but the two flags all the same.

You won't be able to change your ID name unless you start a new one. You will always be Brittie (surrey boy) to me though lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't change who I was (and wouldn't want to) so yes, I guess I'll always be the Man Formerly Known As The Brit LOL

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Aroha:
    Congratulations, Brit! If you're quick, you might get in in time for registration. LOL.

Unfortunately no. SC requires a 30 day advance registration..the rats!! However the passport application will be done tomorrow and the voter registration and all that j***.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Hey Brittie!

You won't be able to change your ID name unless you start a new one. You will always be Brittie (surrey boy) to me though lol

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation