Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats Brit4064, finally will be a USC today!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    He is officially now a USC!

Brittie, you going to change your name as 4now mentioned? lol

Surrey boy turned SC boy lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!! and NO but I might just trade the UJ on the car for a half UJ n' half Stars n' Stripes one tho

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smeagolrocks:
      I am so happy for you. I remember I was your FBI namecheck pal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correct fellow former FBI namecheck victim
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Hey Brittie!

Jake has the two flags on her car too, not as your pic but the two flags all the same.

You won't be able to change your ID name unless you start a new one. You will always be Brittie (surrey boy) to me though lol
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Aroha:
          Congratulations, Brit! If you're quick, you might get in in time for registration. LOL.

Unfortunately no. SC requires a 30 day advance registration..the rats!! However the passport application will be done tomorrow and the voter registration and all that j***.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
            Hey Brittie!

Jake has the two flags on her car too, not as your pic but the two flags all the same.

You won't be able to change your ID name unless you start a new one. You will always be Brittie (surrey boy) to me though lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't change who I was (and wouldn't want to) so yes, I guess I'll always be the Man Formerly Known As The Brit LOL

Comment

Freak Out!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Vid...stree?urn=nba,114700
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the bad news.... You're fair game now! lol... You east coasters... lol

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
                  Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the bad news.... You're fair game now! lol... You east coasters... lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAAAATTTT?????

East Coasters Only Crazy On tuesdays! . LOL.
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Congrats Brit!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
                      Congrats Brit!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speed Hunny!

Where You Been???? Been Searching!!!! Heart Broken Not To Find The Crazy, Intense, Pain In Butt, Friendly! .
                      Miss Ya!!!! . The Current Peeps Not Fun To Fight With!
                      LOL!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                        Congrats dude.

Does that mean you drink coffee instead of tea now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I don't drink either of 'em LOL

Just this...

Comment

The ultimate "feel-good" song I think...wraps up today well:

Texas-Inner Smile

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                            Don't start this again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            LOL!

Comment

Congrats Brit! Really!
                              Hard, Long, Exercise To Achieve. Good job!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                                Hey Brittie!

You won't be able to change your ID name unless you start a new one. You will always be Brittie (surrey boy) to me though lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't change who I was (and wouldn't want to) so yes, I guess I'll always be the Man Formerly Known As The Brit LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be MFKATB lol
                                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                                1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs