X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B approved! please advice

Hi all,
    i'm just looking for some opinions from the room for a problem i'm encountered with from the past 4 months. Well, i get my H1-B approved for FY 2006 through premium processing back in May 2005. An employer filed for my case cause there is an open position in the company and i'm the right candidate as per he decided before filing out my papers. I have my H1-B approved but the condition they set that i will be going to issue visa from Islamabad on Oct 1st '05 (the issue date of visa). I was on a visitor visa during that time once all my paperwork done and get the approval i came back to Pakistan. I went to embassy in Islambad on Aug4th for an interview, they approved my case and told me that it will take minimum one month to do some administrative processing and get the security clearance before they print the visa. Now, its been almost 4 months and still i have'nt get the visa. Everytime i tried to call, they told me its still under security clearance. Can someone please advice me how much time does it usuall takes? Why its been a hold on my visa when everything is been approved from US Immigration and department of Labor? What can be the reason for this waiting trial i'm going through each day. I'd appreciate everyone's insight...Much thanks

Hi all,
    i'm just looking for some opinions from the room for a problem i'm encountered with from the past 4 months. Well, i get my H1-B approved for FY 2006 through premium processing back in May 2005. An employer filed for my case cause there is an open position in the company and i'm the right candidate as per he decided before filing out my papers. I have my H1-B approved but the condition they set that i will be going to issue visa from Islamabad on Oct 1st '05 (the issue date of visa). I was on a visitor visa during that time once all my paperwork done and get the approval i came back to Pakistan. I went to embassy in Islambad on Aug4th for an interview, they approved my case and told me that it will take minimum one month to do some administrative processing and get the security clearance before they print the visa. Now, its been almost 4 months and still i have'nt get the visa. Everytime i tried to call, they told me its still under security clearance. Can someone please advice me how much time does it usuall takes? Why its been a hold on my visa when everything is been approved from US Immigration and department of Labor? What can be the reason for this waiting trial i'm going through each day. I'd appreciate everyone's insight...Much thanks

Comment

1) You're from Muslim country.
      2) You're male.

Call it over reacting but keep in mind who were 9/11 cowards.

Cheers.

Comment

If you were in the U.S. on a visitor visa, why didnt you just stay here and file for a change of status to H-1B? You only need the visa if you HAVE to leave the country and re-enter.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation