NOVEMBER 4th, 2008

ATTENTION WHITE PEOPLE !!!!
    PREPARE FOR RIOTS

* Check guns/ammunition supply
    * Collect several gallons of water supply; as much as you can
    * Fill bathtub with water/tape drain tightly shut
    * Stock shelves with canned foods; prepare for 2-3 weeks supply
    * Erect barriers in and around house
    * Coordinate community defenses with other white/asian people (make sure the asians are not al quaeda and whites are not weather underground)
    * Have flashlights with extra supplies of batteries
    * Prepare to have multilple girlfriends to repopulate white population
    * Hide your white women
    * Load up on gas; prices have been lowered

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Originally posted by davdah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    I live in Arizona, and we don't adhere to daylight savings time...but our time relationship to the rest of the country does change between summer and winter. By the way...what exactly is winter??? (lol)

Its that strange time of the year when cold white stuff falls out of the sky. I think its to blind us so the illegals can sneak across the border undetected.

Some big fat guy in a red suit flys around throwing toys down peoples chimneys. What is he doing? Trying to burn people's houses down?

Kids are told to demand toys from their parents of every type.

Then people cut down all the pine trees and display them in their houses. How weird is that?

This all sounds like a democrat plot. First we get blinded to let the illegals in. All our money is spent in walmart buying more toys. Then the USC houses are torched. Lastly all the trees are cut down so they can't be rebuilt. Now all the citizens are left homeless and broke. That is winter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That Was Quite Accurate!!! . Except The Christmas Cookies Are Eaten Outside While Watching The House Burn to the Ground! And The homeowners Grabbed Their Cell Phones And Laptops Instead Of Getting Those Down Filled Coats and Scarfs! BRRRRRRR......!!! Now COLD as a Witches T I T in a Brass Brae!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Mankind - January 20 2009

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    I live in Arizona, and we don't adhere to daylight savings time...but our time relationship to the rest of the country does change between summer and winter. By the way...what exactly is winter??? (lol)
    Depends which part of AZ.. I managed to enter into a snow storm few years ago there.. never seen snow in a desert before.

Oh I excluded you on purpose btw

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Originally posted by mike_2007:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Well I guess it's cause you are busy always having massages lolOh I could do with a back rub right now! lolSend the masseur around to me next please thanks
    still waiting for that phone call </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I called and got a Political recorded message

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    After saying that, I went outside and spotted snow on the hills. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Anyone who doesn't know what winter is . . . consider yourselves lucky! Do they even call the season 'winter' in states like Arizona? I wonder if they call it 'winter' in Aruba - lol!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    I remember the AZ thing. It's where JC was based when we first got married. His parents were in SD so when he'd go to visit them on the weekends, it got very confusing. LOL.

I'm also wondering what this winter is. Aside from a bit of rain last night, I've seen no signs of it yet here in NV!

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied
    what? who?where?when? tell me tell me

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Originally posted by Brit4064:
    I'll be right round Sprintie
    Noo..I can't have you coming here in your DoroBrit outfit..what would the neighbors say? LOL

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    did Anyone know/ women Actually save The Smell Of Their Conquest/Experiences!

Hint; Never Ever Disclose The Source Of The Smell!!!! .
    Drives Them Crazy! In Their Head They Are Thinking. ****!!! you Smell Just like Such and Such!!!! That Shoe Box Memory!

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied
    i did not invite you brit4064 lol

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page