Clocks go back 1 hr tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After saying that, I went outside and spotted snow on the hills. LOL.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Originally posted by mike_2007:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Well I guess it's cause you are busy always having massages lolOh I could do with a back rub right now! lolSend the masseur around to me next please thanks
      still waiting for that phone call </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I called and got a Political recorded message
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
        I live in Arizona, and we don't adhere to daylight savings time...but our time relationship to the rest of the country does change between summer and winter. By the way...what exactly is winter??? (lol)
        Depends which part of AZ.. I managed to enter into a snow storm few years ago there.. never seen snow in a desert before.

Oh I excluded you on purpose btw
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Mankind - January 20 2009

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
            I live in Arizona, and we don't adhere to daylight savings time...but our time relationship to the rest of the country does change between summer and winter. By the way...what exactly is winter??? (lol)

Its that strange time of the year when cold white stuff falls out of the sky. I think its to blind us so the illegals can sneak across the border undetected.

Some big fat guy in a red suit flys around throwing toys down peoples chimneys. What is he doing? Trying to burn people's houses down?

Kids are told to demand toys from their parents of every type.

Then people cut down all the pine trees and display them in their houses. How weird is that?

This all sounds like a democrat plot. First we get blinded to let the illegals in. All our money is spent in walmart buying more toys. Then the USC houses are torched. Lastly all the trees are cut down so they can't be rebuilt. Now all the citizens are left homeless and broke. That is winter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That Was Quite Accurate!!! . Except The Christmas Cookies Are Eaten Outside While Watching The House Burn to the Ground! And The homeowners Grabbed Their Cell Phones And Laptops Instead Of Getting Those Down Filled Coats and Scarfs! BRRRRRRR......!!! Now COLD as a Witches T I T in a Brass Brae!!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

EMAIL TO FRIENDS AND POST EVERYWHERE:

WARNING
              ELECTION/ISLAMIC TAKEOVER OF AMERICA
              NOVEMBER 4th, 2008

ATTENTION WHITE PEOPLE !!!!
              PREPARE FOR RIOTS

* Check guns/ammunition supply
              * Collect several gallons of water supply; as much as you can
              * Fill bathtub with water/tape drain tightly shut
              * Stock shelves with canned foods; prepare for 2-3 weeks supply
              * Erect barriers in and around house
              * Coordinate community defenses with other white/asian people (make sure the asians are not al quaeda and whites are not weather underground)
              * Have flashlights with extra supplies of batteries
              * Prepare to have multilple girlfriends to repopulate white population
              * Hide your white women
              * Load up on gas; prices have been lowered

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board