Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help needed

1-NO I didn't have a us visa. 2-Ididn't a departure date on my I-94 3- 601 was for entering without a valid us visa (mispresentation-inadmissibility) 4- I'm from in caraibean the poorest country in hemisphere and one of the highest rate on crime and political problem.

1-NO I didn't have a us visa. 2-Ididn't a departure date on my I-94 3- 601 was for entering without a valid us visa (mispresentation-inadmissibility) 4- I'm from in caraibean the poorest country in hemisphere and one of the highest rate on crime and political problem.

Comment

Dream..here is the link to your other post, once there you can hit the reply button on it to respond
      http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/42010552541

Or you can click on the other thread directly and use the reply button to keep posting on same thread
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

You can't file a I-601 in country if you entered with out inspection! You have been mis-informed. You must have your application sent to your country to continue the process. You will also need the I-212 for deportation.
        I am not a lawyer! I don't give legal advice! I just state my opinion!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LovethyNeighbor:
          You can't file a I-601 in country if you entered with out inspection! You have been mis-informed. You must have your application sent to your country to continue the process. You will also need the I-212 for deportation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The above statements are partially correct and a bit extreme. The OP isn't an EWI based on tidbits of info provided. And as previously said by other posters, USC petition on behalf of alien spouse is one form of relief during deportation. It's highly discretionary but still, a valid option.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation