Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADMINISTRATOR

Wanted to let you all know that I sent a SCATHING letter to the admin this morning. This board is so far gone to nutland I don't know if it's ever coming back. We all know there are other good sites to surf. Epiclaughter is completely mentally GONE and without the help of a professional I don't think he will be able to control his all-consuming obsession with this board. Good luck to the good guys (you know who you are)

Wanted to let you all know that I sent a SCATHING letter to the admin this morning. This board is so far gone to nutland I don't know if it's ever coming back. We all know there are other good sites to surf. Epiclaughter is completely mentally GONE and without the help of a professional I don't think he will be able to control his all-consuming obsession with this board. Good luck to the good guys (you know who you are)

Comment

Another proof of your intolerant and prejudiced character
      Have seen enough already

Comment

Loser is getting better from my professional a ss kicking services

Comment

It's true Epicb@stard, you are doing an excelent job. He has changed, it almost seems he can be twisted and shaped. One bizzare cookie, no doubt. I also got the letter from admin that change was coming. Thus, my SCATHING thanks-for-nothing letter. I must admit I have had more than few good laughs at Epiclaughters expense. But it's getting real old.

Comment

Please feel free to provide more proof of prejudice and intolerance

Comment

Epic-reject will be treated under my almighty doctorate skills . In the meantime write complaints about this loser to mods.

Comment

There's another scheduled chat with attorney tomorrow (April 5th) @ 5PM ET. Its a good opportunity to file complaints as well.

In the meantime, Washington Post and Dartmouth will have a little surprise in seeing the action of some people that they're affiliating themselves with.

Comment

Marmaduk, please email me if you get a chance

tennessealady@yahoo.com

Comment

Since I am honored to have a thread dedicated to me, I thought may be I should have my say on it too.

And decided to copy-paste the existing under separate thread responce which I bring to your judgement, in case you never click on the thread where it is posted.

My very best wishes,
                    E.

Dear Forum Members!

I was reading your posts, letters and opinions for long time now and it made me conserned for you all.
                    I am sure many of you have read mine likewise.

This is a good time to call to all good natured, kind, tolerant people on this board who repeatedly reported me to the moderator and persistently demanded that I stop posting on this wonderful, friendly website with so many intelligent and good-willing members.

It is obvious to me that for all the time I have been a member of this forum, I have also been the sole cause and reason for all the disturbances, insults and any negativity that took place on the ilw.com forum since I became its' member.

Therefore I respectfully ask you all to help my 'Eject the Epiclaughter to the Moon' foundation by giving any donation you can.

Money is needed not only to build a rocket powerful enough to carry me to the Moon, but also to carry food supplies, air(concentrated oxygen), water, books, TV and Satellite Dish( I will watch it from there), electric power generator, computer (I may still visit and post on ilw once in a while, but I promise to be a good guy then), telescope ( once in a long while, when nostalgic, I want to see planet Earth from little less distance) and some other minor things of convenience that I will probably need while permanently stationed on the Moon.

Anything, no matter how little, would be greatly appreciated.
                    Remember, you are doing it for the common good, for the cause of the common welfare!

I Thank You All, Good Hearted and Generous People of This Board, in Advance!!

Please, make your contributions payable to Eject The Epiclaughter To The Moon Foundation( in check or money order) and mail to :

Eject The Epiclaughter To The Moon Foundation
                    3526 E Stret
                    Georgetown
                    Washington, DC, 20325

Phone: (202) 655-5555
                    Fax: (202) 655-5555

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times