Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-360 Domestic Violence, wife is filing to get green card!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
    No But Now A Days Most Of Them Are Because Of Them VAWA Law. Them Stupid Law Makers Have Made American Men's Life A Living Hell With The VAWA Act. It Is The Biggest Loophole Ever Created For Immigration Fraud. Every Scam Artist Does This Files False Police Report Of Abuse or Physical Assault To Get It On The Paper and Then Send It To Vermont.
    You said no and then yes. So which is it?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
      No But Now A Days Most Of Them Are Because Of Them VAWA Law. Them Stupid Law Makers Have Made American Men's Life A Living Hell With The VAWA Act. It Is The Biggest Loophole Ever Created For Immigration Fraud. Every Scam Artist Does This Files False Police Report Of Abuse or Physical Assault To Get It On The Paper and Then Send It To Vermont.
      You said no and then yes. So which is it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Said Not Every Foreign Women But Most. There Are Coaching Classes In Russia On How To Play The American Immigration System, See For Your Self How Easy Congress Has Made To Perpetrate The Fraud And Destroy American Men

http://www.true-equality.org/articles/VAWA_Op_Ed.pdf

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/roberts/070918
      I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

IT HAPPENS EXACTLY THIS WAY!!!!!! AND ITS GROWING, MORE AND MORE EVERY SINGLE DAY!

THE AMERICAN SYSTEM HAS MADE IT EASIER AND EASIER FOR FRAUD TO DESTROY GOOD PEOPLE!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

The Sad Part Is It Is Not Just Them Russians, It Is Them Women From Every Country.....
          I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

ALL COUNTRY'S have Learned Of the Method!

I Don't Know UKRAIN, But I Know The Others.

Its The Easiest Way To Get To America With Success!!!

Our System!!! and the Power Of Organizations To Make It Happen!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

"I think that there are certain crimes which the law cannot touch, and which therefore, to some extent, justify private revenge."
              Sherlock Holmes!

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                How do you know the others? I've been to a few countries here and there and most women are clueless about vawa. They like American men because we have a reputation. They are not much different than women here.

How many women check out the street ***? How many check out the guy in the Benz?

Just like you and I don't drool over the porker grazing the candy isle in Walmart. But it wouldn't bother you to walk into a Victoria Secrets with your girlfriend or wife. Your just happy she can wear that stuff, and look good!
                You Are Not Supposed To Know! That They Know! Even The Internet Cafes, Over CRowded With White Eyes And Bushy Tails!

Comment

Davdah, Do you really think they are going to tell you that they know how to scam for a green card? I know because I have been through it, I have investigated it, I have heard conversations, seen emails, talked with ICE agents, etc. I went to jail for something I did not do, and yet my ex, who has committed fraud, false reporting, perjury, not only goes free, but got permanent residency and much more. Many others who have gone through this very same thing are no longer here to tell their story because they took their own lives under the stress of going to jail, losing their jobs, houses, kids, ability to find new jobs, their life's savings, and just plainly having their names and reputations ruined.

You can keep pretending that it doesn't exist, and all that matters is that the girl looks good, etc. In a year or two, you will be back here begging for help.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by safadinho:
                    Davdah, Do you really think they are going to tell you that they know how to scam for a green card? I know because I have been through it, I have investigated it, I have heard conversations, seen emails, talked with ICE agents, etc. I went to jail for something I did not do, and yet my ex, who has committed fraud, false reporting, perjury, not only goes free, but got permanent residency and much more. Many others who have gone through this very same thing are no longer here to tell their story because they took their own lives under the stress of going to jail, losing their jobs, houses, kids, ability to find new jobs, their life's savings, and just plainly having their names and reputations ruined.

You can keep pretending that it doesn't exist, and all that matters is that the girl looks good, etc. In a year or two, you will be back here begging for help.
                    It Is Not Davdah Who Will Question You, It Is Hudson Who Needs Convincing. Davdah Does Know This **** Is Happening Every Single Day. You Ain't Alone Brother. There Are More Men Out There But Are Afraid To Come Forward. Men Are Now A Victim Of Domestic Violence. The Tables Have Turned.

http://www.batteredmen.com/bathelpwhymen.htm

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jse...&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=

http://www.mediaradar.org/media_fact_sheet.php

Them DVS People Don't Want This Truth Out Otherwise They Will Not Get Piece Of Vawa Funds </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AMEN!!!

Comment

Let the buyer beware? That would apply if the problem were only between the couple, but obviously it goes much beyond that.

The remark about if the foreign girl is hotter than what you could get in the US is pointless, since beauty is subjective. And, even if the girl is somehow on par with the type of girl you get here in the US, it still does not mean she is not setting you up.

Regarding the prosecution going after the moe "minor" offense...is it really a moe minor offense? My ex conspired with others to lie to the DA and police, researched how to scam USCIS for the green card, and committed several counts of perjury, and asked others to do the same in support of her case. Conspiracy to committ perjury is a felony. The fact of the matter is that if the prosecution comes back against these false reporters, it opens a pandora's box for them. They let the public know that it's possible that fraud is/has been taking place, and they can also lose federal funding. They would also have to acknowledge that much of the money they spent prosecuting or "investigating" the bogus DV crime was money thrown in the toilet. It's an embarrassment to the prosecutor's office, so they pretend it doesn't happen.

I threw proof in the DDA's face that my ex planned the entire thing, one of her own friends that HELPED HER PLAN IT gave a statement stating the exact same thing...and yet, nothing happened. I had court transcripts, phone records, pictures, library books that she checked out illustrating the exact "injuries" she had claimed (yet, she had no pictures, ER reports, etc. in support), unimpeachable testimony that she had committed these crimes, and the DDA still claimed I did it.

The prosecutors/DAs are also committing fraud, since they are charged with the responsibility of pursuing justice, but instead pursue federal funding and forego US citizen rights to do so. they are pissing all over the constitution.

It's a disgrace.

Comment

Oops, you are right about that...sorry Davdah. I am not sure how to convince those that do not believe. To deny that fraud is impossible is idiocy, to pretend that women cannot be the aggressors is blindness.

Those in Vermont deny that fraud exists in the VAWA program because if they acknowledged it, it would mean changing regulations. That would mean they don't get paid off by the attorneys any more, too. The corruption goes all the way up to the upper echelons of DHS/USCIS.

Makeitright...I wouldn't say that the tables have turned just yet. It's going to take much moe than a couple of news broadcasts and websites. It needs to go to court. It needs to get into newspapers, more news broadcasts, law journals, every day discussions.

How does big business take notice of anything? (billions of dollars is more certainly BIG business)

Money.

Our civil rights have been sold off to get votes.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." MLK

Comment

Originally posted by safadinho:
                          Oops, you are right about that...sorry Davdah. I am not sure how to convince those that do not believe. To deny that fraud is impossible is idiocy, to pretend that women cannot be the aggressors is blindness.

Those in Vermont deny that fraud exists in the VAWA program because if they acknowledged it, it would mean changing regulations. That would mean they don't get paid off by the attorneys any more, too. The corruption goes all the way up to the upper echelons of DHS/USCIS.

Makeitright...I wouldn't say that the tables have turned just yet. It's going to take much moe than a couple of news broadcasts and websites. It needs to go to court. It needs to get into newspapers, more news broadcasts, law journals, every day discussions.

How does big business take notice of anything? (billions of dollars is more certainly BIG business)

Money.

Our civil rights have been sold off to get votes.

Amen other Brother

Comment

Let the buyer beware? That would apply if the problem were only between the couple, but obviously it goes much beyond that.

The remark about if the foreign girl is hotter than what you could get in the US is pointless, since beauty is subjective. And, even if the girl is somehow on par with the type of girl you get here in the US, it still does not mean she is not setting you up.

Regarding the prosecution going after the moe "minor" offense...is it really a moe minor offense? My ex conspired with others to lie to the DA and police, researched how to scam USCIS for the green card, and committed several counts of perjury, and asked others to do the same in support of her case. Conspiracy to committ perjury is a felony. The fact of the matter is that if the prosecution comes back against these false reporters, it opens a pandora's box for them. They let the public know that it's possible that fraud is/has been taking place, and they can also lose federal funding. They would also have to acknowledge that much of the money they spent prosecuting or "investigating" the bogus DV crime was money thrown in the toilet. It's an embarrassment to the prosecutor's office, so they pretend it doesn't happen.

I threw proof in the DDA's face that my ex planned the entire thing, one of her own friends that HELPED HER PLAN IT gave a statement stating the exact same thing...and yet, nothing happened. I had court transcripts, phone records, pictures, library books that she checked out illustrating the exact "injuries" she had claimed (yet, she had no pictures, ER reports, etc. in support), unimpeachable testimony that she had committed these crimes, and the DDA still claimed I did it.

The prosecutors/DAs are also committing fraud, since they are charged with the responsibility of pursuing justice, but instead pursue federal funding and forego US citizen rights to do so. they are pissing all over the constitution.

It's a disgrace.
                            AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN

I know that DAs are in bed with them as well. Every one wants a piece of VAWA. A few years ago it was $1 Billion program, today it is $3.4 Billion. The statistics for VAWA is rising up rapidly than DOW or NASDAQ. I guess more and more American Men are becoming violent and monster according to these statistics, or they are just fraud and no one is watching it.

Safadinho - Well said, you have exposed what is going on. Only if level headed people on this forum who are known as Power Member can comprehend such a simple scam, yet they choose to ignore the fact and side with foreign immigrant women.

Comment

Makeitright...I wouldn't say that the tables have turned just yet.

Actually it is White not MIR. What I Meant Was That Now Women Have Become More Aggressor, They Are Committing More Domestic Violence That Is Not Exposed And Men Is Labeled As An Abuser.

Comment

The FOX and ABC links don't work. I personally have seen the ABC video, and I would imagine that they took it off of their site due to pressure from women's groups. Regardless, this is exactly why I say the tables have not turned, we are fighting a much larger foe that already has a great deal of momentum.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation