Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-360 Domestic Violence, wife is filing to get green card!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bond007:
    Would you please discuss more detail about your case? Was your divorce/aanulment case over?

Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by safadinho:
    my case, continued.

After a friend of my ex's came forward with and told my attorney and the DA that my ex had been planning the whole thing, had asked her friend to lie to the DA, etc. the DA finally dismissed the case. The DA did NOT, however, charge her with anything, which I find ridiculous. She committed perjury, conspired to commit perjury, false reporting, immigration fraud, etc. And the DA's response? They still are not 100% certain that I am innocent.

This case cost me over $35000 and close to 2 years of my life, and even proof that my ex planned it all is still not enough for the DA to think that she committed a crime.

If you are in a similar situation, do NOT expect justice. Our system is broken in several ways. The worst being the fact that the ones with the power to fix it and to pursue justice simply do not want to. The rights of actual American citizens are no longer of their concern.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

safadinho,

You are Not Alone!!! It Truly Is Broken! I Came To ILW To Read and Learn, Interact. But Good People Here. "KEEP OPEN MIND" I Read What Others Post, There Is Positive Changes Taking Place, However It Might Not Help Us "PERSONALLY" As Much As It helps USA get Back In Order! Will Benefit The Younger Generation. Good Luck Wish You GodSpeed In Resolution.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

My criminal case was finally dismissed because a close friend of my ex finally came forward and admitted that it was a scam. This, however, does NOT mean that my ex didn't get her green card, or that I got any justice whatsoever. My ex did not face any charges whatsoever even with court transcripts illustrating she had committed several counts of perjury, and had also lied to the DA. I even had Senator Ken Salazar's office tell me the whole fiasco was my fault because I bought my ex into the country. It doesn't matter that I never committed a crime, that there is not one bit of actual evidence against me (though there is a TON against her). Simply put, American male citizens are sacrificial lambs.

I have talked at length with agents from DHC/ICE, and they tell me that those in charge of the VAWA program will never admit that fraud exists in the program because it would mean changes in regulations, and then some people "at need" might have to go without benefits. Prosecutors also receive federal funding for making domestic violence arrests, even if there is no evidence of any crime. They will manufacture evidence, coach the so called victim, and even hide witnesses. I have proof that one of the ADAs in my case tried to keep my ex's friend from testifying after they found out that her testimony would bring the truth to light. This girl was terrified of going under oath since she knew that I knew she was lying and had proof. She later admitted to me that she was hiding/running from everyone because she did not want to appear in court. When it became obvious that I would not give up, she caved in. The DA, knowing they had lost and if it went to trial, they would be even more embarrassed, finally decided to dismiss. They then just move on to the next easy target in their quest not for justice, but for more federal funding. Meanwhile, it destroys the lives of the US citizen spouse, to the point that some take their own lives. I can tell you personally, I was very close to doing the same.

A little side note...the very day I went to court and my case was dismissed, I received a call telling me about my ex's new guy. I asked how to get a hold of him because I didn't want the same thing to happen to him, and I was told moe or less where he worked. I ended up going there, finding the exact office (mostly by luck). He was not there, so I left a message with his coworkers that he should call me. 15 min later, he did. I then told him who I was, and that he needed to investigate her before marrying her (they were already engaged). He laughed at me, said he had heard enough, and hung up. 3 days later, I learned he had then gone to the DA trying to get me charged with threatening him. I also found out he was a felon (felony impersonation) and had several other misdemeanors on his record, such as false reporting, etc. From what I understand, the DA told him they would no longer pursue charges against me, but told him to go to the police if he wished. To my knowledge, he gave up, since there was no point in doing this, since it would only bounce back to the DA at some point.

Meanwhile, I am out about $50,000 total, and have no chance whatsoever of recouping those funds. I was told by several attorneys that I cannot win, not against my ex, and not against the DA.

Comment

Originally posted by 4now:
        Coptic

can i ask what you are doing by your last 5 posts here?
        Ok Thats IT!!! Bring Out The Pink BLASTER!!! COPTIC Needs It!!!
        Better Yet, I still Have That Defective Lite Sabre! Remember What Happened To Me Using It Give To Toptic As Gift.
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by safadinho:
          My criminal case was finally dismissed because a close friend of my ex finally came forward and admitted that it was a scam. This, however, does NOT mean that my ex didn't get her green card, or that I got any justice whatsoever. My ex did not face any charges whatsoever even with court transcripts illustrating she had committed several counts of perjury, and had also lied to the DA. I even had Senator Ken Salazar's office tell me the whole fiasco was my fault because I bought my ex into the country. It doesn't matter that I never committed a crime, that there is not one bit of actual evidence against me (though there is a TON against her). Simply put, American male citizens are sacrificial lambs.

I have talked at length with agents from DHC/ICE, and they tell me that those in charge of the VAWA program will never admit that fraud exists in the program because it would mean changes in regulations, and then some people "at need" might have to go without benefits. Prosecutors also receive federal funding for making domestic violence arrests, even if there is no evidence of any crime. They will manufacture evidence, coach the so called victim, and even hide witnesses. I have proof that one of the ADAs in my case tried to keep my ex's friend from testifying after they found out that her testimony would bring the truth to light. This girl was terrified of going under oath since she knew that I knew she was lying and had proof. She later admitted to me that she was hiding/running from everyone because she did not want to appear in court. When it became obvious that I would not give up, she caved in. The DA, knowing they had lost and if it went to trial, they would be even more embarrassed, finally decided to dismiss. They then just move on to the next easy target in their quest not for justice, but for more federal funding. Meanwhile, it destroys the lives of the US citizen spouse, to the point that some take their own lives. I can tell you personally, I was very close to doing the same.

A little side note...the very day I went to court and my case was dismissed, I received a call telling me about my ex's new guy. I asked how to get a hold of him because I didn't want the same thing to happen to him, and I was told moe or less where he worked. I ended up going there, finding the exact office (mostly by luck). He was not there, so I left a message with his coworkers that he should call me. 15 min later, he did. I then told him who I was, and that he needed to investigate her before marrying her (they were already engaged). He laughed at me, said he had heard enough, and hung up. 3 days later, I learned he had then gone to the DA trying to get me charged with threatening him. I also found out he was a felon (felony impersonation) and had several other misdemeanors on his record, such as false reporting, etc. From what I understand, the DA told him they would no longer pursue charges against me, but told him to go to the police if he wished. To my knowledge, he gave up, since there was no point in doing this, since it would only bounce back to the DA at some point.

Meanwhile, I am out about $50,000 total, and have no chance whatsoever of recouping those funds. I was told by several attorneys that I cannot win, not against my ex, and not against the DA.
          Bet You Never Imagined Your Life Could Change So Drastically? Just Because You Fell In Love With Someone Seeking Status! There are Many Here SAME! Elsewhere Also. I Have No Advice, Except You Are Not ALONE!!! Did You Have a Child With Her???. At My Last Check I Am Probably Out Of Approx. $80,000 Give or Take. Thank God I Have a Child. Unfortunately Sometimes Used As Anchor! My Situation It Changes Everything.

GOOD LUCK

Comment

**** all them DVS and Women Who Cheat and Deceit. Them Nothing But A Bunch of Street Girls Hoping For a Free Ride On Bed. Them B Should Be Deported Right Away But Before That Them Need To Be Forced For A Free Conjugated Visit To Maximum Security Federal Prison For Them Hungry Men.
            I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

**** all them DVS and Women Who Cheat and Deceit. Them Nothing But A Bunch of Street Girls Hoping For a Free Ride On Bed. Them B Should Be Deported Right Away But Before That Them Need To Be Forced For A Free Conjugated Visit To Maximum Security Federal Prison For Them Hungry Men.
              blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by speed_025:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">**** all them DVS and Women Who Cheat and Deceit. Them Nothing But A Bunch of Street Girls Hoping For a Free Ride On Bed. Them B Should Be Deported Right Away But Before That Them Need To Be Forced For A Free Conjugated Visit To Maximum Security Federal Prison For Them Hungry Men.
                blah blah blah </div></BLOCKQUOTE> HEY SPEED IS *** AND ***** TOGETHER. EVER WONDER HOW THAT HAPPENS?
                I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

********* Starry, starry night *************

Comment

If I hadn't seen the username I would've thought it was that E when I saw the art.

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                      Its my favorite work by my favorite artist. E I believe is a counter identity of someone else here.
                      davdahhhh!!! Don't Get In the soup!!!
                      I was Hoping You Where Able To See The Truth????

Out of Over 100 Id's I Only see 2. Multiples. Is This American Born And Raised Ability Only????

Comment

davdahhhh!!! Don't Get In the soup!!!
                        I was Hoping You Where Able To See The Truth????
                        wishful thinking

oops I forgot your brains are sagging left and right

Comment

Originally posted by safadinho:

I cannot tell you how many excerpts like this I have read that tend to be more bull than fact. Yes, it was true the case was dismissed for lack of evidence and I think your friend was cross examined and revealed something that was unknown to both sides. Bot to prove perjury, it has to be intentional. Having a case dismissed does not necessarily mean perjury, nor does it indicate fraud. And to top it off, you even went on the rant that the DA will not prosecute for perjury or criminal fraud. And I do not believe that DHS/ICE agents will admit anythng to you. That is too hard to believe. Yes, I think you talked with them trying to convince them your ex is the one totally at fault and one of it is you. But not the point where DHS agents will admit anything as concrete of what you said. Why don't you provide the names and ID badge numbers of those agents. Or let me guess, you talked to them over the phone and not in person while you do not remember the names nor the ID's?

Or how about provide the link to the court transcripts and let us all see for ourselves? YOu do know it is public record.
                          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by safadinho:

I cannot tell you how many excerpts like this I have read that tend to be more bull than fact. Yes, it was true the case was dismissed for lack of evidence and I think your friend was cross examined and revealed something that was unknown to both sides. Bot to prove perjury, it has to be intentional. Having a case dismissed does not necessarily mean perjury, nor does it indicate fraud. And to top it off, you even went on the rant that the DA will not prosecute for perjury or criminal fraud. And I do not believe that DHS/ICE agents will admit anythng to you. That is too hard to believe. Yes, I think you talked with them trying to convince them your ex is the one totally at fault and one of it is you. But not the point where DHS agents will admit anything as concrete of what you said. Why don't you provide the names and ID badge numbers of those agents. Or let me guess, you talked to them over the phone and not in person while you do not remember the names nor the ID's?

Or how about provide the link to the court transcripts and let us all see for ourselves? YOu do know it is public record. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There You Go Again Hudson's Men Bashing, Foreign Immigrant Women Loving Indirect Speech. Hudson Why Is It So Hard For You To Absorb Them American Men Are Innocent And Victim Of Scam?

Comment

There You Go Again Hudson's Men Bashing, Foreign Immigrant Women Loving Indirect Speech. Hudson Why Is It So Hard For You To Absorb Them American Men Are Innocent And Victim Of Scam?
                              So, are all foreign women guilty?
                              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson:
                                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">There You Go Again Hudson's Men Bashing, Foreign Immigrant Women Loving Indirect Speech. Hudson Why Is It So Hard For You To Absorb Them American Men Are Innocent And Victim Of Scam?
                                So, are all foreign women guilty? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No But Now A Days Most Of Them Are Because Of Them VAWA Law. Them Stupid Law Makers Have Made American Men's Life A Living Hell With The VAWA Act. It Is The Biggest Loophole Ever Created For Immigration Fraud. Every Scam Artist Does This Files False Police Report Of Abuse or Physical Assault To Get It On The Paper and Then Send It To Vermont.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation