X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBKHBK
    replied
    If you get divorce,you will sent the I751 form still,but cross the section either "enetered in good faith,but ended in divorce" or the battered one" the battered one also needs the same proof as the good faith one...because u need to proof with battered that u were actually battered,proof is statements from dr.'s etc....with good faith u need to proof mainly u entered into the marriage in good faith.
    But regardless,married or divorced or battered.Everyone has to submit the exac same proof to show the marriage was real and entred because of LOVE.

Now when someone says "u can request a waiver" that sounds a little weird for someone who has no knoweldge....
    All you do like i said is to do a waiver.You full out the same application "I751" but cross the sections,either "good faith" or "Battered"And fill out everyhting else...and you'll be the only one who signs it by the way.
    And MOST importantly, you can ONLY sent it that application as waiver,with proof the marriage is officially divorced.Meaning u have to put a certified decree of divorce.

PS: u will have hard hard time proofing battery,if you have no police reports and no dr. visits!

Leave a comment:

• Honey
    replied
    Hi, you can also request for a waiver for jointly filling - but you have to prove that you are battered spouse etc. Look well at the form I-751 (conditions removal) and try to find out what kind of proof you might need.
    Well, but you have a kid together, some mutual assets and you entered the relationship in good faith; not trying to bypass immigration laws or anything.
    I would also get few affidavits from people who know you and your husband explaining the current situation and, maybe, even used the fact you gave up your GC filing through employer (because you did not expect any complications in your marriage - of course).

Leave a comment:

• gjohnnye
    replied
    jeff-rubin,boston,ma

Leave a comment:

• DISAPPOINTED
    replied
    You do not need a lawyer.Lawyers are there to help criminals unless if you are a criminal.

Leave a comment:

• gjohnnye
    replied
    good lawyer in ma. jeff rubin.boston ma.

Leave a comment:

• gjohnnye
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gjohnnye:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hijie:
    Hi:

I have been married to a us citizen for more than 3 years. We have a 2-year girl together.

I need to file the removal of condition soon. But we have been fighting with each other for more than a year, and still did not make up the mind to go for divoice.

My concern is: I came to the US on my own. I got Master degrees and have a very good job here. I stopped my green card application sponsored by my company after we got married. Now what should I do to keep my status and keep my job here?

His concern is: what if we finally decide to go for divoice, and he does not want to sponsor me for my green card anymore.

I am in MA. Anybody can recommand a good lawyer? How do I find a good laywer? And how do I know if the laywer is experieced? Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• gjohnnye
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hijie:
    Hi:

I have been married to a us citizen for more than 3 years. We have a 2-year girl together.

I need to file the removal of condition soon. But we have been fighting with each other for more than a year, and still did not make up the mind to go for divoice.

My concern is: I came to the US on my own. I got Master degrees and have a very good job here. I stopped my green card application sponsored by my company after we got married. Now what should I do to keep my status and keep my job here?

His concern is: what if we finally decide to go for divoice, and he does not want to sponsor me for my green card anymore.

I am in MA. Anybody can recommand a good lawyer? How do I find a good laywer? And how do I know if the laywer is experieced? Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• SONOFSAMMY
    replied
    Only criminals need lawyers

Leave a comment:

• cheezy
    replied
    THERE IS NO GOOD IMMIGRATION LAWYER JUST PRAY & KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED

Leave a comment:

• Sugarpuff
    replied
    "I am confidend that she can advices you better"

uh, yeah.

Prease write more very good advices.

HA HA HA

Leave a comment:

• Forvisas
    replied
    Hijie,

I can recommend you Mrs.Cristina Milaciu she works at the Frank G. Becker & Associates and she had experience cases like yours, I am confidend that she can advices you better.

contact www.USImmigrationForAll.com
    All the best!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    how does one define a "good lawyer?" -- my idea of a good lawyer is one who has been disbarred....because that clown is out of business.

Leave a comment:

• SONOFSAMMY
    replied
    why would you stop the employment green card application? sounds fishy the whole think. I think you will have to leave. Thank you for visiting the United States.

Leave a comment:

• KMcTram
    replied
    Try looking on AILA.org

Leave a comment:

• hijie
    replied
    Hi:

I am in MA. Anybody can recommand a good lawyer? How do I find a good laywer? And how do I know if the laywer is experieced? Thanks

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation