find a good lawyer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you get divorce,you will sent the I751 form still,but cross the section either "enetered in good faith,but ended in divorce" or the battered one" the battered one also needs the same proof as the good faith one...because u need to proof with battered that u were actually battered,proof is statements from dr.'s etc....with good faith u need to proof mainly u entered into the marriage in good faith.
    But regardless,married or divorced or battered.Everyone has to submit the exac same proof to show the marriage was real and entred because of LOVE.

Now when someone says "u can request a waiver" that sounds a little weird for someone who has no knoweldge....
    All you do like i said is to do a waiver.You full out the same application "I751" but cross the sections,either "good faith" or "Battered"And fill out everyhting else...and you'll be the only one who signs it by the way.
    And MOST importantly, you can ONLY sent it that application as waiver,with proof the marriage is officially divorced.Meaning u have to put a certified decree of divorce.

PS: u will have hard hard time proofing battery,if you have no police reports and no dr. visits!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation