X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• find a good lawyer

Hi:

I have been married to a us citizen for more than 3 years. We have a 2-year girl together.

I need to file the removal of condition soon. But we have been fighting with each other for more than a year, and still did not make up the mind to go for divoice.

My concern is: I came to the US on my own. I got Master degrees and have a very good job here. I stopped my green card application sponsored by my company after we got married. Now what should I do to keep my status and keep my job here?

His concern is: what if we finally decide to go for divoice, and he does not want to sponsor me for my green card anymore.

I am in MA. Anybody can recommand a good lawyer? How do I find a good laywer? And how do I know if the laywer is experieced? Thanks

Hi:

I have been married to a us citizen for more than 3 years. We have a 2-year girl together.

I need to file the removal of condition soon. But we have been fighting with each other for more than a year, and still did not make up the mind to go for divoice.

My concern is: I came to the US on my own. I got Master degrees and have a very good job here. I stopped my green card application sponsored by my company after we got married. Now what should I do to keep my status and keep my job here?

His concern is: what if we finally decide to go for divoice, and he does not want to sponsor me for my green card anymore.

I am in MA. Anybody can recommand a good lawyer? How do I find a good laywer? And how do I know if the laywer is experieced? Thanks

Comment

Try looking on AILA.org

Comment

why would you stop the employment green card application? sounds fishy the whole think. I think you will have to leave. Thank you for visiting the United States.

Comment

how does one define a "good lawyer?" -- my idea of a good lawyer is one who has been disbarred....because that clown is out of business.

Comment

Hijie,

I can recommend you Mrs.Cristina Milaciu she works at the Frank G. Becker & Associates and she had experience cases like yours, I am confidend that she can advices you better.

contact www.USImmigrationForAll.com
            All the best!
            Frank G. Becker & Associates
            www.USImmigrationForAll.com

Comment

"I am confidend that she can advices you better"

uh, yeah.

Prease write more very good advices.

HA HA HA

Comment

THERE IS NO GOOD IMMIGRATION LAWYER JUST PRAY & KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED
                AOS from F1 "overstay" to
                Sept.2004 Got hitched
                10/03/06 AOS packet mailed
                10.09.06 recieved
                10.16.06 Recieved NOAs
                10.18.06 all Touched
                10.19.06 I 765 Touched and Medical mailed
                10.24.06 recieved biometrics letter
                10.26.06 I 130 touched

Comment

Only criminals need lawyers

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hijie:
                    Hi:

I am in MA. Anybody can recommand a good lawyer? How do I find a good laywer? And how do I know if the laywer is experieced? Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gjohnnye:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hijie:
                      Hi:

I am in MA. Anybody can recommand a good lawyer? How do I find a good laywer? And how do I know if the laywer is experieced? Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

good lawyer in ma. jeff rubin.boston ma.

Comment

You do not need a lawyer.Lawyers are there to help criminals unless if you are a criminal.

Comment

jeff-rubin,boston,ma

Comment

Hi, you can also request for a waiver for jointly filling - but you have to prove that you are battered spouse etc. Look well at the form I-751 (conditions removal) and try to find out what kind of proof you might need.
                              Well, but you have a kid together, some mutual assets and you entered the relationship in good faith; not trying to bypass immigration laws or anything.
                              I would also get few affidavits from people who know you and your husband explaining the current situation and, maybe, even used the fact you gave up your GC filing through employer (because you did not expect any complications in your marriage - of course).
                              さん,がんばれ!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed