Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOU MUST READ THESE BOOKS !!!! ALL SECRETS,AND DUMMIES GUIDE INTO IMMIGRATION !!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple E Psyco
    replied
    Loserhead get a real job

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    I am proud to have applied for service with US Army.
    I will go and fight for America anywhere, if called.

Here, on this board, I am not fighting anyone but sharing my opinion.
    I decide for myself - not you or anyone - how to speak and express my thoughts.
    If you chose to disagree - go ahead, but argue your points on merits. You can call me names if you want, but have some respect for logic if you wish to prove my points wrong.
    Instead half-dozen (or more) of you who dislike what I say had resorted to orchestrating this foolish 'get the E out of this board' campaign.
    What for?
    You think I will stop posting and sharing my opinions just because a dozen of ****sterheads don't like what I say?

Grow up !

IE

Leave a comment:

• macyuhoo
    replied
    What previous post? Your post were too many. They're all trash...all craps.

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    Read my previous post.

Leave a comment:

• macyuhoo
    replied
    You only said you've applied with the Army but didn't say you were not admitted. Tell them the reasons why? Tell them you didn't pass the physical and psychological exams. And tell them you didn't know how to add 1 + 1.

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    I am proud to have applied for service with US Army.
    I will go and fight for America anywhere, if called.

Here, on this board, I am not fighting anyone but sharing my opinion.
    I decide for myself - not you or anyone - how to speak and express my thoughts.
    If you chose to disagree - go ahead, but argue your points on merits. You can call me names if you want, but have some respect for logic if you wish to prove my points wrong.
    Instead half-dozen (or more) of you who dislike what I say had resorted to orchestrating this foolish 'get the E out of this board' campaign.
    What for?
    You think I will stop posting and sharing my opinions just because a dozen of ****sterheads don't like what I say?

Grow up !

IE

Leave a comment:

• macyuhoo
    replied
    What are you guys fighting about? Get ready and go to Lebanon !

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    Who are you, a CEO of Fortune 100?
    If you were I would be interested, but since you aren't I suggest you mind your own business.

Leave a comment:

• Multiple E Psyco
    replied
    that's why get a job because its not 1984 out there

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    Heh, funny, but must disillusion you - it's not 1984 out there !

Leave a comment:

• Multiple E Psyco
    replied
    Get a job loser; and get treated with the real psychiatrist

Leave a comment:

• !! SUPERTRUTH !!
    replied
    Yes, MEP, yes multiple browsers or 2 computers do not help the human speed; during this 30-45 minute psychotic session all MEPPs went to sleep but supertruth; My advbise to all MEPPs get a job abd get treated; stop using multiple IDs

Leave a comment:

• Multiple E Psyco
    replied
    I will go now and you shall not stop replying as I command you; hear your master and **** all over ILW; do not forget to take ****y pills

Leave a comment:

• Multiple E Psyco
    replied
    Multiple browsers or 2 computers do not help the human speed; during this 30-45 minute psychotic session all MEPPs went to sleep but supertruth; My advice to all MEPPs get a job and get treated; stop using multiple IDs

Leave a comment:

• !! SUPERTRUTH !!
    replied
    Yes, MEP, yes what a great case of multiple MEPs Back back to ****y treatment You shall continue to **** as I wish because I control MEPPs !

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation