Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOU MUST READ THESE BOOKS !!!! ALL SECRETS,AND DUMMIES GUIDE INTO IMMIGRATION !!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, MEP, yes, you proved your point; ****sterhead losermind MEPPs get treated and get a job; MEPPs psychotic mind shall continue to **** as I wish because I control MEPPs !

Comment

MEP (aka Supertruth), you must be the one in need of help for engaging in dialogue with yourself

Comment

During this 30 minutes of psychotic treatment no MEPPs ever posted on ILW who used to be online almost 24/7; I proved my point; your psychotic behavior is out thanks to ME; Close all your fake ID and get treated; get a job. You shall repeat and reply because your psychotic attack has started. You shall not stop until I the great master command you to do so. Amen

Comment

Supertruth and Antifacist1 went away; obviously they both can not reply at the same time the way supertruth did half an hour ago; now all MEPPs get back to ****y treatment

Comment

Yes, MEP, yes, you proved your point; ****sterhead losermind MEPPs get treated and get a job; MEPPs psychotic mind shall continue to **** as I wish because I control MEPPs !

Comment

What a great case of multiple personality Back back to ****y treatment Repeat what I say

Comment

Yes, MEP, yes what a great case of multiple MEPs Back back to ****y treatment You shall continue to **** as I wish because I control MEPPs !

Comment

Multiple browsers or 2 computers do not help the human speed; during this 30-45 minute psychotic session all MEPPs went to sleep but supertruth; My advice to all MEPPs get a job and get treated; stop using multiple IDs

Comment

I will go now and you shall not stop replying as I command you; hear your master and **** all over ILW; do not forget to take ****y pills

Comment

Yes, MEP, yes multiple browsers or 2 computers do not help the human speed; during this 30-45 minute psychotic session all MEPPs went to sleep but supertruth; My advbise to all MEPPs get a job abd get treated; stop using multiple IDs

Comment

Get a job loser; and get treated with the real psychiatrist

Comment

Heh, funny, but must disillusion you - it's not 1984 out there !

Comment

that's why get a job because its not 1984 out there

Comment

Who are you, a CEO of Fortune 100?
                              If you were I would be interested, but since you aren't I suggest you mind your own business.

Comment

What are you guys fighting about? Get ready and go to Lebanon !

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation