X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alibabaforty333
    replied
    You are right. I will be schedule for an immigrant visa in few months. But, If I want to visit my family in between this is the only way I can visit States. I will declare the situation, and will position me as that I will come back as long as I use I-192 waiver to cross the border. However, when they know that I am in immigrant visa processing, will that automatically make me ineligible for non-immigrant visa waiver?

Leave a comment:

• aneri
    replied
    Just thinking out laud - since approved I-192 would only allow you to enter the US as non-immigrant (lesser demands as they assume you'll return to your country), wouldn't you need I-601 if you want to adjust status in the US anyway? Stories about "in-country" waivers are not fun reading.

Also, you "announced" your immigrant intent. Do you think you'll get approved as non-immigrant?

Leave a comment:

• alibabaforty333
    replied
    I will be scheduled for immigrant Visa Interview with in few months, I am certain that I will be required to file I-601 waiver, which may take up to a year. I happened to came across in finding out that For Canadian Citizen
    I-192 waiver (a non-immigrant waiver) which is usually easier than obtaining immigrant waiver (I-601), Please let me know if this is the Case.

Leave a comment:

• Applying I-192 waiver prior to Immigrant Visa Interview

I will be scheduled for immigrant Visa Interview with in few months, I am certain that I will be required to file I-601 waiver, which may take up to a year. I happened to came across in finding out that For Canadian Citizen
    I-192 waiver (a non-immigrant waiver) which is usually easier than obtaining immigrant waiver (I-601), Please let me know if this is the Case.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney