X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    Well, the key phrase I used was IMMIGRATION ISSUE FROM A BROADER PERSPECTIVE.... sans politics. Republican? haha

Following your logic, I ALSO share Lou Dobbs' illegal immigration/immigrant condemnation 100%. The big difference? I don't stop there. But rather, I look through the HUMANITY of it all BEFORE I make judgments, thoughts, opinions, and actions.

And about explora's Lou Dobbs excerpt, it's also the May 14, 2007 headline on ILW.COM's Immigration Daily homepage. Yes this forum's host.

If one doubts the credibility of the news item(s) that one's host carries, then, it's hospitality gone awry.

Leave a comment:

• HBKHBK
    replied
    In case you haven't notice, Bill Maher also shares the same and similar view as Lou Dobbs and for the records I am a Bill Maher fanatic since 2000...and totally share his opinion and views as well.

But Alan Colmes is a joke my friend,he has basicall no voice next to Hannity lol

Geraldo Rivera, also a grea

Leave a comment:

• HBKHBK
    replied
    In case you haven't notice, Bill Maher also shares the same and similar view as Lou Dobbs and for the records I am a Bill Maher fanatic since 2000...and totally share his opinion and views as well.

But Alan Colmes is a joke my friend,he has basicall no voice next to Hannity lol

Geraldo Rivera, also a great guy...

Larry King, is a republican by the way, which not many people know about.But if you read his Bio you'll read it.

People keep miss understanding one thing,Lou Dobbs talks about Illegally Immigration...and the once who always attack him,bring up Immigrants...there is a big difference between an Immigrant,like you and me and someone that is an Illegal Immigrant who does not belong here because of breaking the law...

We can argue and fight about this all the day long,but fact of matter is,if you snuck into this country illegally or never went back to your own country after u were suppose to,you are illegal and do not belong here.
    And this is something any nation shares and has...not just the U.S.

PS: if you show me an official transcript that Lou Dobbs indead said the mayor of San Fran' is like the Nazis or anything like that.Because I can't believe that

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    www.signonsandiego.com/news/op-ed/navarrette/20070506-9999-lzle6navarret.html

Speaking of nativist sound bites, there are commentators such as CNN's Lou Dobbs who are more part of the problem than part of the solution. Until late last week, Dobbs had been using his network's Web site to raise money for the "legal defense fund" of Hazleton, Pa., which banned landlords there from renting to illegal immigrants. After the New York-based National Institute for Latino Policy complained that Dobbs was "misusing the resources of CNN," the network abruptly deleted any mention of the fund from the site.

Lou Dobbs Unrepentant After Crossing The Line

About two weeks ago, Lou Dobbs, the principal anti-immigrationist
    spokesman on national television, compared San Francisco's mayor
    to a Nazi. Responding to this, the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society
    called on CNN to fire Mr. Dobbs.
    http://www.hias.org/news/Releases/ne...late.php?id=95
    Whatever may or may not be the alleged faults of the mayor of San
    Francisco, we do not believe he has committed any offence grave
    enough to justify Mr. Dobbs's comparision. So far, CNN and Mr.
    Dobbs have not even issued a apology for Mr. Dobbs's ill-chosen
    words.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HBKHBK:
    ... And I have great respect for Lou Dobbs for what he does, reports, since he is basically the ONLY guy he keeps talking about it and never gives up.

Maybe next to him its Bill O'Reilly... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And because we are in a democracy, I personally have great respects for Larry King, Alan Colmes, Geraldo Rivera, Chris Matthews, and Bill Maher. For me, at least, they look at the immigration issue from a broader perspective, making them the voice of 75% of presentday Americans.

Leave a comment:

• Babybeh
    replied
    All of you are a bunch of idiots,arrogants and ignorants

Leave a comment:

• HBKHBK
    replied
    I also agree totally with everyhting Lou Dobbs reports and says about Immigration and Illegal Immigration and his views is shared by many...

The fact his wife is half mexican does not mean ANYTING...usually people who bring that up have a lower I.Q. or can't stand the fact,that what he says is the truth.

Just because I for an example am also originally from a different country does not mean I should support anyone who gets in this country illegally or be on their side.

And I have great respect for Lou Dobbs for what he does, reports, since he is basically the ONLY guy he keeps talking about it and never gives up.

Maybe next to him its Bill O'Reilly...

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Lou Dobbs is an American Patriot. Thank you, Lou, for exposing the lies of the open-borders, illegal-alien-amnesty apologists.

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sisadee:
    Interesting enough.. if you guys have watched 60-minutes on CBS on the past week. Lou Dobbs married a Mexican-American woman who is 30 yrs younger than him.. plus they have both her parents living under the same roof !!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Interesting. I scanned the CBS 60 minutes site, Debi is Mexican-American, who was a sportcaster for CNN when he met her. She agrees with everything he says. They've been married 25 years. I didn't see anything about the parents living with them.

Leave a comment:

• sisadee
    replied
    Interesting enough.. if you guys have watched 60-minutes on CBS on the past week. Lou Dobbs married a Mexican-American woman who is 30 yrs younger than him.. plus they have both her parents living under the same roof !!!!

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    Listen to Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly or Rush Limbaugh for a change. Just teasing!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Seriously, I listen to all of them. It's easy to detect what they add and delete. Michele Malikan was filling in for Bill O'Reilly the other night. Her guest was saying something and she cut him off. I was so chapped! I wanted to hear the sentence and missed it because of her. Don't even get me started on her. They all cut others off and it chaps me! Six of one and half a dozen of another, eh?

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    Listen to Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly or Rush Limbaugh for a change. Just teasing!!!

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    Lou Dobbs! I guess if I would have him in front of me, I would slap him. He sometimes gets me so upset. I once had to write an email about his stupid remarks.

He is soooo bias when it comes to immigration and what bothers me even more, he is inviting people to his show, but when it's their turn to speak, he is not even letting them come to word.

I think CNN could do better when it comes to that.

Regards, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Took the words right out of my mouth! He's infuriated me to no end. I can barely listen to him. I've had to re-check the channel to actually see that I was on CNN. Nuff said!

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    Lou Dobbs! I guess if I would have him in front of me, I would slap him. He sometimes gets me so upset. I once had to write an email about his stupid remarks.

He is soooo bias when it comes to immigration and what bothers me even more, he is inviting people to his show, but when it's their turn to speak, he is not even letting them come to word.

I think CNN could do better when it comes to that.

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    Lou Dobbs (CNN anchor) is probably the best voice in the immigration debate.

No other question/comment, just an observation.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation