X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabuntium
    replied
    Everyone, read and see for yourself what a douchebag this mohan is !!!

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    Listen, a.sshole who eats s.hit of dog and spews it here instead of having intelligent conversations!!!
    Listen, you, a.ss-wipe!!!!
    The law was signed in (AC in XXIst century Act) for a REASON.
    It allows one to transwer and start NEW job as soon as NON-FRIVOLUS application is filed.
    Of course, it is not expected that idiots such as yourself and a.ss-wipe attorneys with your type of knowledge would know the difference between frivolous and non-frivolous petition, so it is not something for d.umba.ss idiots like you to take advantage of!!!
    But, as to OP, if he can read instructions and CFR (or better , if he has attorney who can), sure , he can transfer to and start working for a company C, D, E, F, G, H or whatever, as soon as non-frivolous application is filed on his befalf and as long as he is still holding a valid H1b status.

Listen, douchebag, I will dig out and post here a link to the argument you had with S12 whereby he exposed you to be a complete idiot with your d.ick-head all the way up your arse!!!
    Douchebag!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• mohan
    replied
    there are many of you here you dont know a s hit about immigration. read the post its in ENGLISH..
    As an Alien you don't have jurisdiction to determine if your petition is frivolous or non-Frivolous. How you define what is frivolouse and what is non. you don't have SOP. Neither Do you have department operating operating procedure so you can know what rely in it.
    Max you can do is to go to Lexis naxis system DB and look for Prev proceedings. its your brain who is retarded. now don't come back and ask what is SOP stands for.. or Cut and paste something you just googled it. dummass

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    Last paystub is required for any status extension, change or transfer of jobs, duh !!!
    Did anyone say petition must be frivolous for alien to transfer the jobs ???!!!
    What a retard this mohan is, I tell you !!!

Leave a comment:

• mohan
    replied
    visa portability has requirement of last paystub. if the last paystub is attached when apply for portablity then only Alien can start working to new employer.
    I have seen many cases where visa was not yet transfered but aien start working for new employer one case alien was picked up from new work place after two months and taken under Immigration hold, posted bond of 50K and get out , alien is under removal proceeding, waiting for decision on transfer. Another case he did everything by the book and he joined new company without transfer, he was also picked up by USCIS and released within next day, waiting for hearing date after 5000 dollars bond.
    non-firvolous filing has more guidelines then just filing. its a same difference between filing petition and approvable petition.

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    H1b portability

Leave a comment:

• mohan
    replied
    you cannot and should not work with any company unless H1B is transfered. IF you are under process in change from A to B, and petition is filed, you are still with Company A, unless petition is approved.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bhitrasasa:
    I have approved H1-B (with start date as 1st Oct) from company A. In last month I got another permanenent job offer from a university and they have filed for new premium H1-B under exempt quota. Now there is a chance that I'll have an offer from another company (Company C). What action do I need to take so I work for company C. Can I transfer my H1-B filed by Company A to Company C while the exempt H1-B application is in progress? which h1-B will take precedance? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I am assuming the second company has no relationship with the first.

H-1b is specific with the employer who sponored you. Thus, if you change jobs, your new employer will have to sponsor you. The problem is the H-1b cap, which has already reached its limit. The only way out of the cap is either wait until next year or you qualify for the exception of H-1b processing.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Actually You Might Try The H1C-347? Be Persistant!!! They Dont Like Anyone Knowing About It!

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    What does this have to do with the election?????

Leave a comment:

• bhitrasasa
    replied
    I have approved H1-B (with start date as 1st Oct) from company A. In last month I got another permanenent job offer from a university and they have filed for new premium H1-B under exempt quota. Now there is a chance that I'll have an offer from another company (Company C). What action do I need to take so I work for company C. Can I transfer my H1-B filed by Company A to Company C while the exempt H1-B application is in progress? which h1-B will take precedance?

Leave a comment:

• bhitrasasa
    started a topic Need Advice

Need Advice

I have approved H1-B (with start date as 1st Oct) from company A. In last month I got another permanenent job offer from a university and they have filed for new premium H1-B under exempt quota. Now there is a chance that I'll have an offer from another company (Company C). What action do I need to take so I work for company C. Can I transfer my H1-B filed by Company A to Company C while the exempt H1-B application is in progress? which h1-B will take precedance?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney