•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    hi edgrapes,

somehow the link i pasted in previous reply...didnt come up ... here are answers to ur questions and the link i wanted to provide...check first post on page number 4...have a great day... Pasha

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...11#58010623211

Leave a comment:

• edgrapes
    replied
    Thank you, Pasha! The dates on your I751 case are impressive: 03/31, 04/05, 04/12. Please, keep us posted with your progress. I have a question though: what kind of evidences have you submitted?

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    hi edgrapes..

i hope u read this post... here is the link and look at very first post on page number 4..good luck...

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Thanks a lot 4now, jo and ARQU..

It was real fun... I had a real good time...just got back today morning....

Edgrapes ...

Sorry for delay in replying... I did it myself starting from DCF up to now .... I don't think u should pay money to lawyer for I –751 if there is no complication ... well I will have to find that post and once I do it I shall post a link here for you on how to prepare I 751..

Have a great day...Pasha

Leave a comment:

• edgrapes
    replied
    Pasha, have you filed I751 yourself or thru a lawyer? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• ARQU
    replied
    Pasha...

Enjoy yourself!

ARQU

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    Pasha:

Please take pic of the Matterhorn for me.

Beer and cheese!

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Hey Pasha

Glad ur having fun Dude!! Miss u 2 Come back soon. of course no one minds. dont break your legs skiing now.

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Hi guys ...

As I promised.. Whenever I get a chance to be online ....i will pop in ... I m posting this from Switzerland.. its fun.... I miss you all and the ILW board... I hope u all are doing well.... Well talk to you all in details when I come back....i m in hurry.... Sorry for off topic post.... I hope no one gets offended by this kind of post by me....take care....Pasha

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    Wah!!

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Hi Jo,

I m leaving on 22nd of april.... right now preparing for step 3... I miss you guys too.... I dont use internet the way i did....coz if i do then it will pull me into ILW...and if i take part in discussion ...it will drag me into checking board several times....so i avoid that and use my time in preparing step 3.... all right got to go now....take care...will keep you updated....Pasha

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    Pasha! I thought you were in Europe!

I miss you too much Bhai!

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Thanks a lot Aguila and ARQU ...

Yeah I was amazed that I got NOA within 10 days ... hopefully they keep the same pace in adjudicating I –751 ... good luck to you guys too .... I don't visit this site like I used to but I will keep u guys updated with my case if I hear something .... Have a great day...Pasha

Leave a comment:

• ARQU
    replied
    Yet another big step...

Hope it keeps going well for you!

ARQU

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    replied
    Congratulations on receiving your NOA! :-) TSC is flying on I-751's you will probably be approved before the end of the year :-)

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation