X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baltimore green card waitlist

Hi guys,
    I applied for I-485 based on marriage to usc in Nov. 2004 (vermont service center)
    Jan. 2005 the case was transfered to Baltimore. April 13 2005 - attended the interview. It went well.

The interviewing officer gave me a paper saying that I had been interviewed and (the following was handwritten) that my case " has been recommended for approval".
    she told me that the baltimore office no longer stamps passports on the day of the interview and that I would be getting a letter within 10 days telling me the date I would have to come in for my passport to be stamped.
    it is now the end of august, i still havent received anything from them. Anyone with similar experiences? Please share.

Hi guys,
    I applied for I-485 based on marriage to usc in Nov. 2004 (vermont service center)
    Jan. 2005 the case was transfered to Baltimore. April 13 2005 - attended the interview. It went well.

The interviewing officer gave me a paper saying that I had been interviewed and (the following was handwritten) that my case " has been recommended for approval".
    she told me that the baltimore office no longer stamps passports on the day of the interview and that I would be getting a letter within 10 days telling me the date I would have to come in for my passport to be stamped.
    it is now the end of august, i still havent received anything from them. Anyone with similar experiences? Please share.

Comment

What a mess, All the Government Offices had a manual which gives you step by step instruction how to do your job. I can not understand he/she had given you a handwritten note. uscis has all kind of forms just fillin the name and address sign and put your stamp and mail it.
      Every office is diffrent then other. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation