X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sickofyourself

and you are ****er ****er ****er
    it is not your country mother ****er, we did not find your ****ing name on it, it is for all, you are just a loser does not deserve the freedom, you stole the country from other people and brought to them your trashy habits and put it into them, you talk as if you are hero, what have you achieved in your whole life ****er? other people came to this country and established in monthes what you have not thought about in years. **** you

Comment

Said,

Are you the new Robin- Hood of the illegal immigrants?

I don't argue with you about your opinion, but I think your language is absolutely inappropriate. Just because it is marked with these little things **** doesn't mean I don't know what it stands for.
      Do you think you get very far here in the US (or whenever you will reside here) if you talk like that?
      If it upsets you what people like this think or how they express their opinion (and it should just take about two or three postings), you have the freedom to push the ignore button and their posting will not appear anymore.. it is that easy.

Comment

Vegado

you did not see how those people post their postings answer other innocent people seek help, and they just be rude and ugly to them, review the forum during the last 4 monthes to see how people ask badly for help and how this someone dumb and the other sickofhimslef put their hatred and racist against them. they do not give any useful advice but just shower the others with their self-hatred, then you will understand that they need to be faced with the worst hatred back. simple rules

Comment

Said, this is a public forum. We are all allowed to express our opinions. I've decided it's better to express mine without hate-filled rants and degrading comments; but others have their own ways to communicate too. Just let it go. It doesn't show good for you to come back with these type of retorts. Just let it go. Move on (there's always the Ignore option if you don't want to hear any more comments from a particular poster).

Comment

Said,

I did read about two or three of his posting and then made use of my right to ignore him. It is not worth my time.
            Did you pick up on the fact that most members here just ignore him, that he hardly gets any response? He is waiting for people like you getting upset about what he is writing... why do you bother?
            Also did you pick up that even Someone12 is ignoring this particular poster, because his level is even to low for Someone12?
            I don't think you will get anywhere if you respond to his postings, and also, why do you think it is your job to defend illegal immigrants? If somebody speak half way decent English (what they should do, if they want to live here) they can defend themselves- that is exactly what I told another member here, who thought he had to defend illegals with his destructive postings.

And last, I don't think you will get anywhere if you use a language like you did, it is not appropriate und certainly not welcomed. Just people with a low education talk like that. People with some sense and some education or a good home have leaned to express their difference in opinion in an appropriate way, and that means without any vulgar words or cussing.
            The way you show and represent yourself is hopefully not how you will behave when you will live here.
            But at the end it is up to you, if you don't stop writing they way you do I will use my freedom and put you on the ignore list too, I don't care, I just thought I give you a hint

Comment

Originally posted by Vegado:
              Said,

I did read about two or three of his posting and then made use of my right to ignore him. It is not worth my time.
              Did you pick up on the fact that most members here just ignore him, that he hardly gets any response? He is waiting for people like you getting upset about what he is writing... why do you bother?
              Also did you pick up that even Someone12 is ignoring this particular poster, because his level is even to low for Someone12?
              I don't think you will get anywhere if you respond to his postings, and also, why do you think it is your job to defend illegal immigrants? If somebody speak half way decent English (what they should do, if they want to live here) they can defend themselves- that is exactly what I told another member here, who thought he had to defend illegals with his destructive postings.

And last, I don't think you will get anywhere if you use a language like you did, it is not appropriate und certainly not welcomed. Just people with a low education talk like that. People with some sense and some education or a good home have leaned to express their difference in opinion in an appropriate way, and that means without any vulgar words or cussing.
              The way you show and represent yourself is hopefully not how you will behave when you will live here.
              But at the end it is up to you, if you don't stop writing they way you do I will use my freedom and put you on the ignore list too, I don't care, I just thought I give you a hint
              Right on!

Comment

ProudUSC
                Vegado

What bothered me that every time any poster beg others for help regarding the immigration (the main purpose of this forum) he or she meets that sickman or someone12 to frustrate him or her and shower them with hatred and wrds of accusation, along with the same empty advice to go back to their bad countries,
                first that took the forum to different purpose and different level of discussion
                second that made many useful and more experienced people left the forum due to the change of its purpose due to those empty people. if you do not believe that review the postings during Feb. and March, to see many people complained about this fact.

but anyway, I really appreciate and value the advice of both of you and I will follow it right now. so please accept my thanks to you. and I am sorry if I caused any inconvenience. I will use the ignore button right now.
                ProdUSC, Vegado thank you very much for your advices

Comment

You're more than welcome, Said. Don't resort to the same level of the offending posters and you'll do okay. You need to develop a 'thick skin' and ignore what you don't like to hear. Be above the rants, and stay true to yourself!

Comment

PdoudUSC,

you are right and again I agree
                    thank you again for your useful comments
                    we live and learn
                    huge thanks

Comment

Originally posted by said:
                      PdoudUSC,

you are right and again I agree
                      thank you again for your useful comments
                      we live and learn
                      huge thanks
                      You're welcome. Freedom of speech is a great thing. Always try to turn the negatives into something positive. It's truly a great way to learn and grow

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation