Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE HELP .... SEPARATE BUT STILL ON PROCESS...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP .... SEPARATE BUT STILL ON PROCESS...

Hi , I need help for fraind of mine.

He apply for his GC on 2005 , he lived with his wife for about 3 years (really marride).

They went to the interview and still noting , he didnt get his GC yet (1.5 years) they (INS) said its still in process.

Now , His wife left and she want to file divorce and wants to divorce from him.

My question is ... what can he do ? what he needs to do if he not get his GC yet and she file divoce (but he dont want to sign for it until GC approved).

Another question is if she can contact INS and tell them she dont want to continue process for him (I-130) and cancel the whole case cuz she already separate (not legally).

Thank you for your help.

Hi , I need help for fraind of mine.

He apply for his GC on 2005 , he lived with his wife for about 3 years (really marride).

They went to the interview and still noting , he didnt get his GC yet (1.5 years) they (INS) said its still in process.

Now , His wife left and she want to file divorce and wants to divorce from him.

My question is ... what can he do ? what he needs to do if he not get his GC yet and she file divoce (but he dont want to sign for it until GC approved).

Another question is if she can contact INS and tell them she dont want to continue process for him (I-130) and cancel the whole case cuz she already separate (not legally).

Thank you for your help.

Comment

Couple questions, is his wife a citizen?
      You mentioned an interview 1 1/2 years ago...what kind of interview was this for?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation