Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some advice

i am in the final year of dental BDS in india. now i have to go one more year for internship then i will get lincence as a dentist from india.

but my fiancee is in USA on F1. so i want to come to usa.

i want to know that can i come there and if in future i want to work in usa in my field then i need to study for geeting dentist lincese or i just have to pass some examinations.

i am in the final year of dental BDS in india. now i have to go one more year for internship then i will get lincence as a dentist from india.

i want to know that can i come there and if in future i want to work in usa in my field then i need to study for geeting dentist lincese or i just have to pass some examinations.

Comment

How about learn more english,check grammar and specially spelling. Start with that, communication in proper english is very important in America.That is a very important thing i can advise you while doing your internship. Goodluck

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sonali:

i want to know that can i come there and if in future i want to work in usa in my field then i need to study for geeting dentist lincese or i just have to pass some examinations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your biggest concern is how to get here legally first. We got enough dentists here. But hey you can always drive a cab

Comment

or sell Slurpees at the 7-11...

Comment

you guys are realkly Stu..pid, bunch of clowns... do u guys know what is correct ?
            american english is different then british english..
            Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

They are stupid. They don't know where is Qatar, out of 10, 8 said in Saudi Arabia.
              God Bless America

Comment

Not ruin your dreams,but just for the records.
                Your dental bds form india does not equal nor gets close to the American Dental BDS,takind few classes or what not won't make you a DDS for american dentistry....

Comment

All over the United States you have more Indian MD's then any others.

Are you in Russia?

Comment

If your fiancee is an F-1 student, then she is in America as a non-immigrant...and will have to return to her country of origin at the end of her studies (and period of optional practical training, if applicable).

Why would you plan to move here when she is unable to remain here permanently?

Comment

"How about learn more english,check grammar and specially spelling. Start with that, communication in proper english is very important in America.That is a very important thing i can advise you while doing your internship. Goodluck"

Kits,

It is important for you to correct your own mistakes first before you advice someone on this board.

1) You have to have one space after comma for example "english,check" and uppercase E when you type word English.
                      2) At the end of each sentence you need to have one space before you start next one.
                      3) When you type I in the sentence you need to type I in uppercase not in lowercase.
                      4) Good luck is a two word Good and luck.

Take it easy.

Comment

Owch!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfd3:
                          Owch!!!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's "ouch" ntfd3, LOL !

Comment

not in the UK... its oWch!!! hence the American and the English, English is different... although grammer i agree.. is a MUST! although that is the trouble really in europe as a whole... everyone wants to move there, however live as they would in their home countries... Why move in the first place?

Comment

Vivek: In trying to correct another poster's English, you state that "it is important for you to correct your own mistakes first before you ADVICE someone on this board."

I completely agree with you, but I wonder why you don't follow your own advice before trying to advise others.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation