Cost of illegal aliens to US Tax payers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
    Well all I can say is my abuser was from Punjab. So I think Federale may have a point there!

I like you Proud but illegal is illegal. Laws apply to all.

Do you think that an American born citizen in jail for small crime, but still doing his time, can apply for a waiver to be excused and forgiven for all his/her transgression? based on a hardship waiver.

If such waivers exist for American born citizens then do tell me other than a pardon from the governor or president.

Some are in jail for DUI and their child dies, mother dies and they are in minimun security yet there is no waiver to allow them to attend the funeral.

Federale is there a waiver for the aliens to be excused for such "hardship" to their family members. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Punjabe??? you Said Iranian??? Not That any American Is aware! the here and Now Is not a Good time to Involve Self With middle Eastern Decent Individuals. Many Of Tehran are decent folk. Many are not!!!! The ability To deceive Is great!!! different Life, Different culture, different Thinking, different rules, different goals!!! Americans are compassionate, trusting, benefit Of the Doubt! Do You think Other cultures are not aware??? until Our Country takes Control Of self, excluding Cultural and tools of Prejudice, race, religion! USA Is sitting Duck!!! Too compassionate, too trusting!! the weakness = Those Of Afar are well aware!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation