Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturalization interview at last...

I am scheduled for my naturalization interview on the 21st at 12:45. Last step in my journey. I am told to bring all the original copies of documents regarding my immigration past. I'd appreciate any advice and tips at this point. I am sure my interview will be longer than usual as I am assuming they will be doing a little bit more digging since I have been through "removal proceedings"

Thanks.
    SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

I am scheduled for my naturalization interview on the 21st at 12:45. Last step in my journey. I am told to bring all the original copies of documents regarding my immigration past. I'd appreciate any advice and tips at this point. I am sure my interview will be longer than usual as I am assuming they will be doing a little bit more digging since I have been through "removal proceedings"

Thanks.
    SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Comment

I am unable to understand what what original documents they will need.
      One of my friend went for an interview it lasted only few minuites and they told him that on May 11, 2006 he will have to appeared for the Oath of citizenship. All was over within 3 hours. and certificate of Naturlaization was given to him he also got his US Passport and have registered to vote also.
      You are in the Military what more the need.
      It's not very complicated issue you will be OK.
      Wish you all the best.
      You are back home. well come back.

Comment

Bushmaster

Congrats on naturalization!!!! Been a long road, but you made it. Mabarouk

Everything that you sent in with N-400, just bring along the original copies for examination. your tax transcripts showing all taxes were paid. Proof that you and wife are still living together as on going marriage. Yes of course yours may be a little more in depth, but then again... maybe not. In anyway, I am sure you are glad this is almost over.

Best wishes.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed