• Show
Clear All

• VSC i-751, moving on up!

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/js...Center=Vermont

January 1, 2003!

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/js...Center=Vermont

January 1, 2003!

Comment

Thanks for the update! My NOA is dated 1/27/03... so lets see if I hear from them soon!

Comment

Tick Tick Tick... Still nothing but time passing on this end...

ARQU

Comment

ARQU:

Look at this timeline from VSC:

Sent I-751 march 2003
          approved April21,2004

This is crazy... yours is from 10/02 and no answer yet, and mine from 1/03... and this person filed on 3/03 and already got approval notice...[no interview].

I just got back from South Beach, wherein I forgot about the I-751 issue at least for 3 days... I haven't got back home yet, and dying to go see my mail so see if I find something...

Comment

ARQU:

Look at this timeline from VSC:

Sent I-751 march 2003
            approved April21,2004

This is crazy... yours is from 10/02 and no answer yet, and mine from 1/03... and this person filed on 3/03 and already got approval notice...[no interview].

I just got back from South Beach, wherein I forgot about the I-751 issue at least for 3 days... I haven't got back home yet, and dying to go see my mail so see if I find something...

It will be funny though if we have to go to Newark the same day... hopefully with approval notices :-)

Comment

who got theirs from 3/03??

Comment

bluetee:

Check this link:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=227106

Comment

Look at the facts Aguila:

1. They are still married which means 98 % of the time no interview is required

2. The grint spouse didnt incite a divorce or hostility

3. The grint is German and everyone knows Germans are honest, intelligent and desirable people; in fact, during the 1940's they were known as "The Master Race" - (Did I ever mention that I am German heritage ?)

4. You got a divorce which guarantees an interview

5. You caused trouble for the wife which guatanteed shes gonna complain to immigration

6. Your atemmpts to delay the divorce worsen your bonafide marriage theory

So that explains the difference; can't you see that ?

Comment

Michael:

I-751's either Joint or Waiver, is the same petition and if VSC says that is processing 1/03, the fact that his is a Joint does not support being approved 2-3 months ahead.

I did not worsen my wife's situation at all, and she must be really stupid if she complains to immigration because if I found out she tried to screw me up I will sue her for cruelty damages, and I already have expert testimony in my hand to prove my case.

Secondly the fact, that my divorce was delay is a great + in my favor, since she filed under cruelty and because she did not have a case the ground had to be changed to no-fault hence the delay.

Germans are honest!? there are honest and dishonest people from al nationalities...you should not go into law school man, save your money... you will be worst lawyer ever if you make this type of generalizations...

Comment

You can't sue somebody for reporting a crime and stating facts.

Comment

but I could sue her for intentional infliction of emotional distress :-)

Michael...my story is totally different than yours, you have to stop looking at my case as if were the same type of alien as your wife was... I am very sympathetic to you, and when I tell you to move on, is not because I am in your wife's side or anything like but rather because I want to be a happy guy with a good woman by his side, and I can tell you for sure that until you don't heal and move on from your ex... you won't be able to...

Comment

I just keep checking the mailbox... Don't know if I want to see the notice or not... Time will tell.

ARQU

Comment

I am checking my mail like a crazy dude too..., but I am afraid that because my case will be transfered to Newark that I will not hear as soon as I should according to VSC's processing times.

I am planning to give the mailwoman another phone call today to remind her one more time about fowarding my mail coming to Jersey City where I resided with my wife to my current address.

Comment

is the n600 and the n400 the same thing? I saw n600 on the link but no n400

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation