Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I130 upgrade...to ANERI & anyone who might help!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I130 upgrade...to ANERI & anyone who might help!

helo everyone!
    My I130(F2) has a receipt date of June 20 2006 and will be upgraded (to IR1) in a couple of months or so. But CSC is now processing receipt date of June 15 2006 and by the time my I130 gets upgraded, CSC will probably be processing receipt dates later than my RD. What's gonna happen? Will CSC process mine right after the upgrade?Will it be a priority?pls help?

helo everyone!
    My I130(F2) has a receipt date of June 20 2006 and will be upgraded (to IR1) in a couple of months or so. But CSC is now processing receipt date of June 15 2006 and by the time my I130 gets upgraded, CSC will probably be processing receipt dates later than my RD. What's gonna happen? Will CSC process mine right after the upgrade?Will it be a priority?pls help?

Comment

After I-130 is upgraded it will be moved from one pile (F2) to another (immediate relative), and keep original priority date (filing date). If CSC is processing petitions past your PD at that time, idealy it would put on the top and processed immediately. Just keep in mind that that exchange of information and "moving" can take some time as well.

Comment

Aneri, usually, how long is "some time?" I'm afraid that exchange of information and moving, as what u have said, would take too much time. By the way, my I130 is in CSC. any idea regarding this kind of case?

Comment

Most of the Petitions filed are now moved to California Service Center from August 2006.
          They are still pending without any reasons for many applicants.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation