Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i360 denied

hi everyone i really need some advice here,i was married 2 us citizen who died b4 our first interview,i neva got married again,ever since then have just been on my own until the new law of i 360,petition for widow[er] came out,i filed for it but was denied on the ground that my wife did not legally termite her first marriage,she was married thrice.i startd through all her stuff,i found a death cerficate of her first husband which i presented to immigration,i have a girlfriend we plan to marry and have a life together but i just wanted to be through with all these immigration stress,so when i presented the death certificate,they told me the middle name does not match.now am so comfused,my lawyer adviced me to go ahead and marry my girlfriend.i really need help.am scared that they will think my marriage is a sham.

hi everyone i really need some advice here,i was married 2 us citizen who died b4 our first interview,i neva got married again,ever since then have just been on my own until the new law of i 360,petition for widow[er] came out,i filed for it but was denied on the ground that my wife did not legally termite her first marriage,she was married thrice.i startd through all her stuff,i found a death cerficate of her first husband which i presented to immigration,i have a girlfriend we plan to marry and have a life together but i just wanted to be through with all these immigration stress,so when i presented the death certificate,they told me the middle name does not match.now am so comfused,my lawyer adviced me to go ahead and marry my girlfriend.i really need help.am scared that they will think my marriage is a sham.

Comment

You committed bigamy knowingly and willingly, therefore, you should be scared. You are full of $hit. Can't wait to read S12 input.

Comment

You should have called Terminex, if your 'wife' had termites in her marriage...what a load of rough neighbor....you scammed your way to MY country and now you and your ethically challenged attorney are trying everything possible to keep your sorry a$$ here...no one gives an ambercrumbly...(except your lawyer, who just wants money)...what an amazing recovery...your first 'wife' (the one with termites) checks out, and voila....you miraculously have a new girlfriend....what manure.

Comment

Your main concern should be that USCIS will consider your many marriages to be a fraudulent attempt to obtain residency by fraud.

But your attorney is correct, as your only chance is marriage. Otherwise you will be deported. There is a good chance that a Hearing Officer (commonly called an Immigration Judge) will believe your obviously suspicious claims.

Comment

should change name to born2lose

Comment

Bigamist, Terminex, born to lose

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board