Let the truth be said .. Let's all fight AL QAIDA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just watched Nicholas Berg beheading video....

WOW!

WOW!

WOW!

I can NOT describe the feeling that I felt for that poor man, it was just... senseless act.

I am a muslim, and THAT was not a muslim act.... that was just something else.

I do truly feel sorry for anyone who knew this man, and my heart goes out to them in every way.

This is nothing to do with POLITICS people - this is just an aggression that WILL not stand.

WHY? Why attack innocent civilians to send a message to a the US government? Why? - and why behead in this day and age, to make a point in such fashion?

I am just speechless, and will have this image in my head everytime this story comes up. This not HUMANITY, this not ISLAM.... and most of all, this is not a way to deal with AMERICA.

I would seriously advice to those who haven't seen the Nicholas Berg beheading clip, to take a very serious CAUTION before you watch it.

It makes you wonder, what purpose? what was the justification this young american deserved to be killed unarmed.... Its one thing when someone is excuted by electric-hair, or lethal injection in America (which is wrong too), but beheading without any sedative drugs!.... god bless him.

Comment

Hey STAR,
      Tell me, did you see Fahren 911 ? Man, really, i understand you now. But tell me, what do you think of France in C.I now ....lolololol
      That's what's up....
      But you know what: do you know about those huge Empires in West Africa arround 1000
      Ok, watching a BIG EMPIRE going down is a GOOD movie...
      See a Plateau sooner or later..
      Bush: fool me once (pause), shame on..... (long, long pause) shame on you. (pause, then rapidly) ... and fool me we can't get fooled again.
      , I love this man

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed