Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Humdinger of All Senator Uzamere's Lies...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a-shaking in my boots Cheryl. Can't wait for the FBI agents to show up and arrest me for ??? saying a prayer - oh wait there was no crime committed so they won't be a-coming anytime soon. Believe me, they wil be coming for you a lot sooner than me. Looooooon ! Leave the honorable Senator Uzamere alone and stop harassing him and slandering his good name. I support Senator Uzamere and I am contributing money to his election campaign.

GOD BLESS Senator Uzamere !!!

Comment

Video of Cheryl (REALLY)

Loony Bin

Comment

Though I Dont, Through My Own Dissection Believe Cheryl Wasn't Taken Advantage of? I Truly Believe The Attempt To Show The World Has Failed, Only Because The Victim Lost Complete Connection With Reality! Cheryl Was Definitely damaged In Some Way???? Yet The Venture Outward Was Corrupt and Without sanity!

Something Happened???? People Don't Dedicate Their Life To something Like This For no Reason! Yet The Cure was not Properly Injected! Throughout This Situation, Given The Thinking Of Said Country's. This One Was Ended long Ago By Way Of Power!!! and By Way Of Simple Deceit!!!! A Woman With Intelligence Driven To Insanity!!!! Has Daughter, Children That Should Be Of More Concern!!!! Life ****s!!!!! Sometimes Only Faith That The Wrong Doers Will Eventually Have To Fess Up!!! God Sees All!!! . My Advice To Cheryle, Forget And Concentrate On What You have the best you can!!! You Have Obtained A Title Of Crazy!!!! Many Others Same! Once Damage reaches This Point, All Others Distance Selves! IS LIFE!!!!

Take Care Of The Children!!! Everyone Gets F U C * E D! At Some Time Or Another! Continuing To Give Too Much Time Towards Something You Cannot Win Will Only Rob The Children Of What They Deserve To Have!!! YOUR TIME!!!!!

Let God Sort Out The Rest!!!!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

MIR; This; whatever it was that happenned; was over 20 years ago

Comment

I am number one defender of victims of fraud, but this Cheryl is just insane

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
              MIR; This; whatever it was that happenned; was over 20 years ago </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well Aware! . I Am limited In Words, Yet I Read all!
              Crazy Person!!!! All Crazy In One Way Or Another! .
              Yet Is Unfortunate That This Continued For An Overly Extended Amount Of Time! Probably Fully Aware That Nothing Could Be Done!!!! . Satisfaction Arising From Persistence, Well Aware Dead End Street!!!! . Insanity Usually Has A Trigger! . I Don't Doubt That something of Fraud was Present! From What I have Seen This Situation Was Just Unfortunate! No Solution Travels International Under The circumstances! INTERNATIONAL IS KEY!!!!

OHHH S H T!!! My Shrimps Are Over Due For a Turn!!!! .
              . My Guess It Wont happen Again!!! It Does Travel. The Word Got Out! Just As Mine. Yours. And All That See! Creates More Caution! That Was The Best She/Cheryle Could Hope For!

Amazing!!!! Good Ole Bush Just Allowed Another 7 Country's To Infiltrate America Without a Need For VISA!!!!! more Than likely Knows Very little About The Ways Of These Country's! 'IN REAL TIME"!!!! Free pass, welcome To America! As Those Of Gift Laugh and Make Jokes As To The Ignorance and Stupidity! Yet More Users Arriving! Free pass! The Sytem Not Able To Keep Up With All and Their history!!!!

AMERICA IS PROTECTED!!!! B U L L S H I T!!!! Invited Annihilation!!!!
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Doesn't Cheryl resemble Michelle Obama ?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                  Doesn't Cheryl resemble Michelle Obama ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is the most intelligent thing anyone has ever said on this board. Bravo SOM!!!!!
                  If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Bravo SOM!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the Compliment
                    The Voice of Reason

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs