Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Humdinger of All Senator Uzamere's Lies...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Humdinger of All Senator Uzamere's Lies...

Dear Cyberposters:

Hey! I'm back with some more news that is even funnier -- and proof that my husband, Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere is ready to throw in the towel -- or have the towel thrown in for him by an angry judge.

Check out the website entitled Kate Ezomo -- Diabolical Liar on Senator Uzamere's Payroll.

Some of the ridiculous lies in Senator Uzamere's "cousin's" humdinger:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>"That the Defendant in this action Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere is my cousin."

"That the Plaintiff's claim that she married my cousin in November 1979 is an outrageous and heinous lie. I was the one who married and ran away from her."[/list]

Irrespective of what Senator Uzamere or his imaginary "cousin" has to say about now wicked situation, there is one thing that is embarrassingly clear: Neither Senator Uzamere nor his imaginary "cousin" will ever make himself available for a DNA test nor will they ever present the court with authentic identification.

For all cyberreaders who finally see the truth in my continuing saga of Senator Uzamere's wickedness, I honor your intelligence and desire for justice. For those of you who still side with this son-of-a-devil, I hope that what happened to me happens to your daughter. Maybe then you'll understand how I feel.

I will keep you posted.
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Dear Cyberposters:

Hey! I'm back with some more news that is even funnier -- and proof that my husband, Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere is ready to throw in the towel -- or have the towel thrown in for him by an angry judge.

Check out the website entitled Kate Ezomo -- Diabolical Liar on Senator Uzamere's Payroll.

Some of the ridiculous lies in Senator Uzamere's "cousin's" humdinger:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>"That the Defendant in this action Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere is my cousin."

"That the Plaintiff's claim that she married my cousin in November 1979 is an outrageous and heinous lie. I was the one who married and ran away from her."[/list]

Irrespective of what Senator Uzamere or his imaginary "cousin" has to say about now wicked situation, there is one thing that is embarrassingly clear: Neither Senator Uzamere nor his imaginary "cousin" will ever make himself available for a DNA test nor will they ever present the court with authentic identification.

For all cyberreaders who finally see the truth in my continuing saga of Senator Uzamere's wickedness, I honor your intelligence and desire for justice. For those of you who still side with this son-of-a-devil, I hope that what happened to me happens to your daughter. Maybe then you'll understand how I feel.

I will keep you posted.
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ONE MORE THING: http://www.ic3.gov -- The Internet Crime Complaint Center. Please don't forget that cyberbullying and cyberstalking are federal crimes -- especially when the perpetrators do not reveal their identities. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seems to cover it.

Comment

Theone: Please do some searching in this forum for her past posts then come back and see why I posted what I did. That's nothing. Many others have said far worse things about her.
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">That's nothing. Many others have said far worse things about her. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Better be careful Brit. She is fighting her fight, for what she believes in. You don't feel her pain, so it's easy to put her down.

Warning: If she decides she doesn't like you for what ever you thought was just a funny benign comment, and decides to file a formal complaint you might just loose your chance for US citizenship. The USCIS might just take it at face value, an alien harassing a USC, and BANG! It would be near impossible to try and explain to the USCIS, how the games and unwritten rules on this weird immigration site work.

Comment

Dear Theone:

Hey there!

I received your post in my e-mail. As a rule I don't receive ILW's posts because most of the individual from whom I used to received are in my iggy bin.

I did not understand the jist of your message. Could you explain it to me?

Thanks.

P.S. The name I used on ILW's discussion boards is my real name.

Comment

God Almighty, please kill this woman

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">That's nothing. Many others have said far worse things about her. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Better be careful Brit. She is fighting her fight, for what she believes in. You don't feel her pain, so it's easy to put her down.

Warning: If she decides she doesn't like you for what ever you thought was just a funny benign comment, and decides to file a formal complaint you might just loose your chance for US citizenship. The USCIS might just take it at face value, an alien harassing a USC, and BANG! It would be near impossible to try and explain to the USCIS, how the games and unwritten rules on this weird immigration site work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too late unique I am already a USC though I get what you mean. But others have said far worse things on here in the past, just look what SoM said below today. As for her idea of no PR through marriage to a USC, what does she suggest in place of it? An EAD renewable every year forever?? In any case as she says, virtually all of us are on her iggy bin list. But just in case I'll remove the potentially libelous post
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Does everyone know that this Cheryl woman is saying the guy married her for a green card BUT he does not live in the US? So how or why would he marry her for a green card if he doesn't live here? This woman is insane.

Comment

Congratulations Brit!

My point still stands, just not in your case anymore. Being illegal can have many hazards, something that could be absolutely nothing to a USC, could be the end of life in the US for an alien.

Comment

You are right about that unique. I hope that one day CIR is passed and people like yourself can finally become USC's too.

Comment

Hi Brit,

Although I fully qualified for legalization and proved it, I was denied because my Hispanic immigration officer felt that immigrants should not act and appear too much like Americans, nor should they know more about US law and US history than him.. His opinion was is sharp contrast to that of President Roosevelt, who wrote this.

"We should insist that if the immigrant who comes here does in good faith become an

American and assimilates himself to us he shall be treated on an exact equality with every one else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed or birth-place or origin.

But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American and nothing but an American. If he tries to keep segregated with men of his own origin and separated from the rest of America, then he isn't doing his part as an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. . . We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
                          Hi Brit,

Although I fully qualified for legalization and proved it, I was denied because my Hispanic immigration officer felt that immigrants should not act and appear too much like Americans, nor should they know more about US law and US history than him.. His opinion was is sharp contrast to that of President Roosevelt, who wrote this.

"We should insist that if the immigrant who comes here does in good faith become an

American and assimilates himself to us he shall be treated on an exact equality with every one else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed or birth-place or origin.

But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American and nothing but an American. If he tries to keep segregated with men of his own origin and separated from the rest of America, then he isn't doing his part as an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. . . We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people."
                          </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to Worry! USCIS Doesn't do anything better For USC either!
                          Just another part of a widespread failing system!
                          Roosevelt had thinking unknown to many behind his words, as many true Americans do. The reasons well thought out ahead but not always understood. Best Example : That Perfect Recipe that Everyone desires. However allowing new chefs to alter that recipe "ONCE ALL DESIRABLE AND YUMMY" can have adverse affects on the whole meal! .

His Words might Say? Don't Change, or Try to make better what Is already Most Desirable! Could Ruin it for everyone in the long run!

Keep Trying!!! .

P.S. Don't be a new CHEF!!! Don't share or project everything you know! It might give the original chefs currently in charge a little insecurity! Not good for the new chef!
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Dear Cyberposters:

Hey again!

I have made a valiant effort to avoid the company of those cyberposters whom I have placed in my iggy bin, going so far as to refuse to read their posts. I have been blessed with not receiving the nasty posts of those individuals whom I have chosen to ignore, but alas!, one of the cyberbullies I have chosen to ignore has taken on a new name and made it past my iggy bin defenses into my e-mail.

Unfortunately for this individual, I have filed a complaint with http://www.ic3.gov.

See for yourself:

Complaint Information
                            Internet Crime Complaint Center
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Complaint ID: I0810200814444641
                            Logout Update Complaint View Complaint Download PDF Your Personal Information* First Name:Cheryl
                            Middle Name
                            * Last Name:Uzamere
                            Business Name:Uzamere Word Processing & More
                            * Address:1209 Loring Avenue
                            Address (continued):Apt. 6B
                            Suite/Apt./Mail Stop:Apt. 6B
                            * City:Brooklyn
                            Do you live within the city limits?: Yes No
                            County:Kings
                            State:New York
                            * Zip Code / Route:11208
                            * Phone Number:7186478370
                            * E-mail Address:cuzamere@netzero.net
                            Name of your local police or sheriff's office:
                            75th Precinct
                            Is the complaint you are filing related to the Internet or an online service?
                            Yes No
                            Do you have pertinent documents in paper form?
                            Yes No
                            Information about the Individual/Business that victimized youBusiness Name:
                            First Name:
                            Middle Name:
                            Last Name:
                            Address:
                            Address (continued):
                            Suite/Apt./Mail Stop:
                            City:
                            State:
                            Zip Code / Route:
                            Phone Number:
                            E-mail Address:
                            Other IdentifiersWeb Site:http://www.ilw.com
                            IP Address:
                            IRC Server:
                            Chat Room Name:
                            Usenet Newsgroup:
                            Other:.sonofmichael
                            Monetary Loss* Please specify the total dollar amount of your loss from this incident:
                            $ 0 (US Dollars)

Please indicate the means of payment (select all that apply)
                            Cash
                            Cashier's Check
                            Check/Debit Card
                            Credit Card
                            Money Order
                            Wire Transfer
                            Other (Specify Other) not applicable

Did you use a third party online payment service such as PayPal, BidPay, Escrow?
                            Yes No
                            Description of the Incident* Describe in your own words how you have been victimized.
                            Be specific. Include date(s) of transaction(s), a description of any items that were not delivered or were counterfeited, any transaction numbers (from Ebay, Western Union, PayPal, etc.), and any other pertinent information that helps to explain how you were victimized. Also if you received anything by U.S. Mail, FedEx, or UPS, specifically describe the envelope, by the date, time, city and zip code shown on the stamp cancellation postmark.

I received this in my e-mail this morning from .sonofmichael: --------------------------------------------------------- From: discuss.ilw.com Date: 10/20/08 04:03:10 To: Cheryl D. Uzamere Subject: New Reply by .sonofmichael - Re: &quot;The Humdinger of All Senator Uzamere's Lies...&quot; A new post from discuss.ilw.com &gt; discuss.ilw.com &gt; Immigration Discussion! Author Topic: The Humdinger of All Senator Uzamere's Lies... .sonofmichael Posted 10-20-2008 03:58 AM God Almighty, please kill this woman ............................... SonofMichael ILW Community Disorganizer ------------------------------------------------------ I made the attempt to ignore this person by placing him in my &quot;iggy bin&quot; when he/she used the name sonofmichael (without the &quot;.&quot. The name &quot;.sonofmichael&quot; represents a new low in this person's attempt to harass me because if I try to ignore him/her again, he/she will just create another screen name and harass me under the new name. If any of the individuals who I have reported in the past still upload defamatory posts about me, I do not know about them because I have them in my iggy bin.&quot; I don't understand why ILW has not been warned about this.

Please indicate any medium used by the individual/business in the course of the incident.
                            Bulletin board
                            Chat room
                            Email
                            Fax
                            In person
                            Internet messaging
                            Mail
                            Newsgroup
                            Telephone
                            Web site
                            Wire
                            Other

Please indicate the initial means of contact with the individual/business that victimized you.
                            Bulletin board
                            Was this initial means of contact unsolicited/uninvited?
                            Yes No
                            What was your relationship with the individual/business you are complaining about prior to the incident you are reporting?
                            no prior relationship
                            Did you conduct any research on the individual/business prior to the incident?
                            Yes No
                            How much time has passed since you determined you were victimized?
                            Less than 1 week
                            Contact InformationAre there witnesses or other victims to this crime?
                            [ no response provided ]
                            Have you reported this crime to any law enforcement or government agencies?
                            Better Business Bureau
                            Consumer protection agency
                            Individual/business that victimized you
                            Police/other law enforcement
                            Private attorney

Provide the specific name of each organization, contact name, contact phone number, email address, date reported, and report number (if known).
                            [ no response provided ]
                            -----------------------------------------------
                            After posting this message, I will again go through the motions to place .sonofmichael in my iggy bin.

I hope that this person doesn't do something stupid like .?.sonofmichael, ...sonofmichael, .imadope..sonofmichael, or some other stupid spin off.

Each time I receive such an e-mail, I will place the holder of the name in my iggy bin and I will report it to IC3.gov.

Eventually you will be caught.

And sonofmichael, .sonofmichel, ...sonofmichael or whoever you are...get a life. You don't have to follow me around and live vicariously though me.

See how easy it was for me to ignore you and the rest of your cyberbully crew? Just ignore me.

Comment

Cheryl they will catch you with a big net and take you to the funny farm; you are INSANE !!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation