Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer to other center

I am green card holder and field pettion for my under 21 years old kid, in Nebraska center on aguest 2001 .
    Two days ago I got a letter from Ins that my file has transfered to California center for speed processing . Do you have any idea how long deas it takes to be approved my file in California center, after 4 years I haven't recieved any approval letter yet .
    thanks for you advice

I am green card holder and field pettion for my under 21 years old kid, in Nebraska center on aguest 2001 .
    Two days ago I got a letter from Ins that my file has transfered to California center for speed processing . Do you have any idea how long deas it takes to be approved my file in California center, after 4 years I haven't recieved any approval letter yet .
    thanks for you advice

Comment

Take Citizenship - then you can call your Son much faster.

Comment

I'm not sure but I went through a similiar situation. My step children's petitions were filed at Texas Service Center in Jan.'04 They were transferred to California in Oct.'04 They had them for less than 3 months before sending them to the National benifits center for scheduling an interview. The notice said it should take between 30-90 days for this and now it has been 6 months. Maybe they are holding them pending my wives I-485 which we have an interview for on Aug. 3rd. I have made several inquires but they always come back with the same info that I can get off the USCIS web site. I hope yours moves on pretty soon. You obviously have been waiting much longer than me.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation