What constitutes "conviction in absentia"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    So many cars to drool over

Its like that old saying. Don't go to the grocery store when you hungry. Coming home is the problem.
    YOU BOUGHT WHAT!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He, he that reminds me...when I am hungry and shop I usually eat something in the store and put the wrapper on the belt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rule of thumb. Never go to the grocery store when hungry or thirsty. Especially during the holidays - lol! Some things are easier to resist when you have a full tummy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure thing: It's just that I am always so busy and have to queeze everything (including running to the store) into a busy schedule. What's really bad with me is I wait until I have like nothing in the fridge anymore.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      So many cars to drool over

Its like that old saying. Don't go to the grocery store when you hungry. Coming home is the problem.
      YOU BOUGHT WHAT!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He, he that reminds me...when I am hungry and shop I usually eat something in the store and put the wrapper on the belt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rule of thumb. Never go to the grocery store when hungry or thirsty. Especially during the holidays - lol! Some things are easier to resist when you have a full tummy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure thing: It's just that I am always so busy and have to queeze everything (including running to the story) into a busy schedule. What's really bad with me is I wait until I have like nothing in the fridge anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OR???? After removing all the unintentional Science projects from the fridge we Realize is time to replenish???
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Went from convictions to diets to cars to rotting food in the fridge. Surprised that chocolate syrup covered wrestling didn't find its way into the mix, LOL.

So, what ever happened to the original question? Any luck with it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been looking up BGB (German Civil Code). It's described in there how something is mailed from the courts etc. it does not however, describe the internal proceedure or responsibilities of the clerks. The responsible party would be the regional prosececution that issued the mandate or maybe the CPs. I have some friends digging for more answers in Germany. However, talking to them, they told me right of the bat, that in Germany, the only valid address of a person is the registered one which is the one that is in all the papers, i.e. passports, drivers license etc., etc. Come to think of it, the CPs never asked me for identification either. I don't have any proof of that, but I do remember they never did. Had they asked me for anything at all, it would have shown the correct address.

My confirmation that I have never lived at the address the mandate was mailed to is, as we speak in the mail over here. I also still have my old passport that lists the correct address and have the certification from the township I deregistered (is that a word?) from upon leaving the country, which is my parents' address and they all list the same.

I think I am good! And, I am going to give the procecution one of these, next time I see them.
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sure thing: It's just that I am always so busy and have to queeze everything (including running to the store) into a busy schedule. What's really bad with me is I wait until I have like nothing in the fridge anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Koller's empty fridge

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I got to bring this up one more time.

I've been looking for precedent cases on the subject of this, but couldn't find any except one before the BIA. This one, however, was denied and even I think - rightfully so. I can't even find it anymore, but it was some Italien murderer who alleged that he was convicted in absentia. Anyway, since I couldn't find any cases, wouldn't that mean if I go ahead with mine that I would be setting precedence? I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but I think that would be awsome!

Comment

Get Rid of The New Avatar Id!!! Be Unique!!! Like Past!
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

sodium hypochlorite sanitizer

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs