Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Law Question: Waiver Help ASAP

I am a US Citizen. My husband is from Mexico. We have a 8 month old daughter. Our interview is March 21, but we are working on our hardship waiver to have in case.

We have done our I-130, and following the specific steps. However, my recent research I have done now has me a little confused and needs some help.

What type of visa would my husband need to apply for I-160, but I keep seeing these K-3 spouse visa? What is correct? HELP QUICKLY PLEASE.

I am a US Citizen. My husband is from Mexico. We have a 8 month old daughter. Our interview is March 21, but we are working on our hardship waiver to have in case.

We have done our I-130, and following the specific steps. However, my recent research I have done now has me a little confused and needs some help.

What type of visa would my husband need to apply for I-160, but I keep seeing these K-3 spouse visa? What is correct? HELP QUICKLY PLEASE.

Comment

A 601 is a waiver. He is applying for permanent residency based on marriage to a US citizen. The 601 waiver asks immigration to "waive" certain violations (that would make your husband ineligible) and to grant the application. Unless your husband has a serious criminal record and/or immigration violations, he is entitled to a waiver.

Comment

The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.

Comment

Apparently imbecil-racists, such as "Someone12" and others can join these discussion which, I thought, were for constructive exchange of ideas and to help with immigration questions. I apologize to Espinoza for the rants of brainless a-holes who should have no place in these discussions.

Comment

The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

...I note that Aldo's comment, dated March 8, still hasn't been deleted by BoardWheeze - even though it clearly violates the discussion board rules.

I guess that there is one rule for the opponents of illegal aliens and a different rule for their apologists!

Comment

Clearly Board Wheezer is not a patriotic American....he/she gladly supports illegal alien douchebags....time to turn in your blue passport, Wheezer, because you do not deserve to possess it.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation