Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Divorce Final After i-751, denied. Motion to re-open denied. No Notice to Appear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    Congrats Andy808!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Congrats again, Andy. Glad your immigration journey is almost complete! Let us know when you get your citizenship!

Leave a comment:

• andy808
    replied
    Hey guys, got the green card today. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Congrats Andy

One more step and you will be finished.

Onward to citizenship!!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Good news Andy, finally you got there in the end. All the best to you, take care!

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    SoM..errr I mean Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere...

"Another fraudster beats the system !!!"
    Nope..another genuine marriage that failed gets removal of conditions approved (and rightly so).

The USCIS are NOT gonna approve such a petition unless you have enough evidence to prove a good faith marriage.

After all, you as the esteemed Senator from Nigeria should know this. You were married in good faith to the "wilderbeast of Brooklyn" for a whole month or maybe more?

Seriously, good news Andy Yew

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy808:
    Thank you guys, thanks to this informative board. I've got good news.

What I did was I refiled the entire petition refering evidence back to my first petition, and I got an email update on my case yesterday.

This experience is a long struggling journey, but I think the immigration is fair.

If anyone have a similar experience like I did, best regards to you. If you need help, please feel free to private message or email me.

My advice is to have your supportive documents organized, don't feel that since you were in a bone fide marriage you don't need to proof it. It's the exact opposite. Register for the email update so that you don't have to look in the mail box depressing everyday finding no notice in it.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC*********************

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 26, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
    Good news, Andy. Congratulations and thanks for coming back to share! Lots of luck to you!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Another fraudster beats the system !!!

Leave a comment:

• andy808
    replied
    Thank you guys, thanks to this informative board. I've got good news.

What I did was I refiled the entire petition refering evidence back to my first petition, and I got an email update on my case yesterday.

This experience is a long struggling journey, but I think the immigration is fair.

If anyone have a similar experience like I did, best regards to you. If you need help, please feel free to private message or email me.

My advice is to have your supportive documents organized, don't feel that since you were in a bone fide marriage you don't need to proof it. It's the exact opposite. Register for the email update so that you don't have to look in the mail box depressing everyday finding no notice in it.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC*********************

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 26, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Leave a comment:

• .sonofmichael
    replied
    vote sonofmichael

Leave a comment:

• maria219
    replied
    oppp dec. 2005 ...

Leave a comment:

• maria219
    replied
    i got married last dec 2006 and separated on august 2007. 1 and 8 months of being married. We filed our divorce on May but because it will take 6 months to process the divorce here in CA, i ended up filing my I751 which was due on May. I got the result yesterday and was denied because my divorce was not final when i filed my I751.
    i have not talked to my lawyer yet, i will tmrw first thing the AM. I google some info and found your site. I wanna learned more option b4 i will talk to my lawyer.
    thank u so much.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy808:
    davdah have suggested that I wait.
    4now have suggested that I refile.

Any additional input or agreement after I posted extra info about my evidence and facts?

SOM, I didn't want life to be complicated neither, I'd prefer staying happily ever after with my ex. But that's my life. But anyway, happy birthday.
    More Clarity Please? What Happened with you and your Spouse???? Time line???? It Does Matter!!!

Update, My Apology! I Read Your Story. You Were Sincere! Many just like You Suffer This every Day!!! That Dream Of perfection Because It Just Was So Very RIGHT!!! Is Dreamland, I Am Sorry! Doesn't Work That Way! My Best To You, Good Luck!

P.S. No one Knows You Here! Do Not Fear Disclosing That Of Personal! It Will Disappear Within The Week! .

USA Is Very Complicated!!! USC Live With This Every Day!

Leave a comment:

• maria219
    replied
    hey andy,

i have the same problem as yours, what u end up doing? did u refile your I751 yet?

please advise .. thanks

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    One thing that would be helpful (this goes for anyone seeking advice) is to skip the details of the story; give us a TIMELINE

Date - What Happenned from a legal point of view - list of evidences, etc... and ststus Denied/Rejected/Waiting

Just like USCIS, we don't care about the details, just the facts

This would provide anyone interested in helping something to work from

The story itself is not really all that helpful in providing advice

Michael

Andy has already provided everything that you have mentioned here in order for us to have advised him. He even told us where Barack obama's birth record was in hawaii. did you miss that too

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation