Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Divorce Final After i-751, denied. Motion to re-open denied. No Notice to Appear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vote sonofmichael
    SonofMichael
    ILW Community Disorganizer

Comment

Thank you guys, thanks to this informative board. I've got good news.

What I did was I refiled the entire petition refering evidence back to my first petition, and I got an email update on my case yesterday.

This experience is a long struggling journey, but I think the immigration is fair.

If anyone have a similar experience like I did, best regards to you. If you need help, please feel free to private message or email me.

My advice is to have your supportive documents organized, don't feel that since you were in a bone fide marriage you don't need to proof it. It's the exact opposite. Register for the email update so that you don't have to look in the mail box depressing everyday finding no notice in it.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC*********************

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 26, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
      *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Comment

Another fraudster beats the system !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy808:
          Thank you guys, thanks to this informative board. I've got good news.

What I did was I refiled the entire petition refering evidence back to my first petition, and I got an email update on my case yesterday.

This experience is a long struggling journey, but I think the immigration is fair.

If anyone have a similar experience like I did, best regards to you. If you need help, please feel free to private message or email me.

My advice is to have your supportive documents organized, don't feel that since you were in a bone fide marriage you don't need to proof it. It's the exact opposite. Register for the email update so that you don't have to look in the mail box depressing everyday finding no notice in it.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC*********************

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 26, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
          *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
          Good news, Andy. Congratulations and thanks for coming back to share! Lots of luck to you!

Comment

SoM..errr I mean Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere...

"Another fraudster beats the system !!!"
            Nope..another genuine marriage that failed gets removal of conditions approved (and rightly so).

The USCIS are NOT gonna approve such a petition unless you have enough evidence to prove a good faith marriage.

After all, you as the esteemed Senator from Nigeria should know this. You were married in good faith to the "wilderbeast of Brooklyn" for a whole month or maybe more?

Seriously, good news Andy Yew
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Good news Andy, finally you got there in the end. All the best to you, take care!
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
              1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Congrats Andy

One more step and you will be finished.

Onward to citizenship!!

Comment

Hey guys, got the green card today. Cheers!

Comment

Congrats again, Andy. Glad your immigration journey is almost complete! Let us know when you get your citizenship!

Comment

Congrats Andy808!
                      Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed