•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Are you in love with 4Now or something? LOL
    Sprint, others,
    I Came here Damaged!!! seeking answers To many things, along with Potential solutions. I Recieved Some Compassion And Understanding From Some! However I Also Received NASTY, Un compassionate Also! 4Now Even Though From The Place! Even Though My Words May Have Been/seemed To Be Directed at A Whole Culture. 4Now put aside MY Ignorance, understood My pain! Used Compassion Instead! A TRUE AMERICAN VALUE! Something Others Did Not Do! YES I Have Alot of respect for 4Now!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
      You Showed Emmotion! You Showed You Where Upset With My Words! You Reavealed Your Origine!
      Listen stupid, if it were up to me, I would challenge you to mortal combat. I do not like you, I do not like your posts, your arrogant arse, and most importantly, your attitude. I really do not care who you are, where you are from, or what you do. You have caused considerable disruption on this board and you cannot comprehend what other people say to you nor can you take a hint. I do not want to hear the **** "We are all human" garbage because you clearly do not comprehend what you are writing or thinking, Yes we are all humans, there are no Klingons, Ferengi, or Vulcans here, just us humans. But your attitude is what stinks to high heaven. You constant barrage of belittling a country you have no clue whatsoever, yet generalizing an entire population and culture solely based on the actions of your wife and her family. I gave you more than enough time to allow you to rant, but now it is getting extremely boring and infantile. But no more.

I am threw being cordial to you. Next time you post here, you will deal with the legal authorities. I consider you harassing board members, a threat to each and everyone one here because of your mental instability, and a person of immoral terpitude. You are no longer welcomed here, no longer accepted, no longer hospitable. Go away, be gone, or face the consequences. It is your choice but choose carefully. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Sounds like a THREAT???? PROCEED PLEASE! You Might Be Surprised? You Have The freedom To Ignore My Words here. as Do Others! This Is Immigration Board! You Have to accept, Not Everyone Agrees With you!! There Is your Side and My Side! If You Don't Like the Truth Of others, Ignore Them/Me!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Ummmm remember someone else saying that not so long ago too.. and look what happened
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
          Sounds like a THREAT???? PROCEED PLEASE! You Might Be Surprised? You Have The freedom To Ignore My Words here. as Do Others! This Is Immigration Board! You Have to accept, Not Everyone Agrees With you!! There Is your Side and My Side! If You Don't Like the Truth Of others, Ignore Them/Me!
          Nothing that you post is immigration related whatsoever. Nothing what you post about the Philipoines is accurate, relevant, nor truth.

If you want, you can fly to DFW International Airport this coming weekend and I will give you the coordinates to meet me.

Why don't you give us your real name so that I know where to send the flowers to the next of kin.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sprint, others,
            I Came here Damaged!!! seeking answers To many things, along with Potential solutions. I Recieved Some Compassion And Understanding From Some! However I Also Received NASTY, Un compassionate Also! 4Now Even Though From The Place! Even Though My Words May Have Been/seemed To Be Directed at A Whole Culture. 4Now put aside MY Ignorance, understood My pain! Used Compassion Instead! A TRUE AMERICAN VALUE! Something Others Did Not Do! YES I Have Alot of respect for 4Now!!!
            4now will not help you anymore nor will anyone else here.

Trying to act like a big shot when in reality you are nothing more than a pathetic worm is what has gotten me boiled. You have accused people here because of their culture and heritage. And even the pathetic excuse that you are human, that it is your ignorance, that it is not your fault only makes you that more guilty. You cannot face the consequences of your own actions and attempt to blame others for your misfortune, misdeeds, and mistakes. You simply cannot follow simple suggestions, simple analogies, simple hints, and simple orders.

you need help, serious help fomr a psychologist. You need at least three years in a mental ward, preferably a state mental hospital since you will not have the funds nor the insurance to pay for it yourself. Goodday to you.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

???? Is That a DEATH Threat From Hudson????? send Flowers To My Next Of Kin???? You Are In Texas correct?

Comment

No he wants to send flowers out of pity...because your family have to put up with you!
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

???? Is That a DEATH Threat From Hudson????? send Flowers To My Next Of Kin???? You Are In Texas correct?
                  No stupid, it is a promise. Will you comply? Will you accept the challenge or will you be a wimp like you always are. The choice is yours.

Comment

Ummmm remember someone else saying that not so long ago too.. and look what happened
                    No I Dont Know what Happened Sprint? Tell Me? Was Someone Else threatened On ILW??? Was It carried Out???

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                      No I Dont Know what Happened Sprint? Tell Me? Was Someone Else threatened On ILW??? Was It carried Out??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YEP and YEP

Comment

Spped, thought OP was USC, just saw he is LPR. That explains why the delay, but still I hold onto my premise that this has more to do with child custody, not immigration.

I also think that maybe he is going through the citizenship process and is worred that his citizenship might be denied now. Just a thought.

What I find trouling is not enough info to make any reasonable conclusion on whether he or she committed immigration fraud. Since marriage was based on faith at the time of filing, I would say no. And since we do not know how the interview went and what specific questions were asked, hard to make any determination.
                        Thanks for giving me an idea here Hudson.

I was about to think there was a red flag!
                        he said as permanent resident he petition wife to gain legal status, not possible in 2001.

Your right it's hard to judge or assume
                        what the OP wants to imply on his post.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                          No I Dont Know what Happened Sprint? Tell Me? Was Someone Else threatened On ILW??? Was It carried Out??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YEP and YEP </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                          I See! ILW Is a Place Of terrorists! Non American Extreme!!!! Interesting How I Wondered apon This Place? Maybe GOD Said: STOP THESE EVIL ONES????

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation