Allah's Butchers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile, christian U.S. stomps on muslim Iraq.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

What does Jesus call god by in the passion of christ?(speaking aramiac)....Allah.
      watch the movie and listen to that part.
      Case closed.

Comment

Mr Bush

Thank you for your intelligent & gracious responses. We are in agreement on who Allah is, and that is the whole point here. You are correct in that this is not the board for theological debate on what religion is right per say. This discussion is not about that.

If all muslims stood up to say that they denounce terrorism....I believe it would make you and a lot of other people "feel better", but in reality it would not change anything as they are not in control of the governments that are actually perpetrating these deeds currently, nor do they have control of the terrorists and their dasterdly deeds. so perhaps it is futile.

Also.. Still will bug me (I didnt make it up )if I dont provide the scripture about that abortion clinic thing. I read it in a catholic theology book. cant remember the scripture.. could you provide it for her please. Thanks.

Julie:

You are trying to use shock tactics by picking out these verses to try to further incite hate and fear amongst readers.. I could equally write 10 verses of the same again from the Old Testament bible with same content. Do the scriptures have the descriptive detail of decapitation.. no, but certainly all the smoting with swords and death of all non believers...and yes even such words Kill them all every man woman and child. How's that 4shock. Yes Allah/God/Elohim. Yahwah is a jealous God.is a characteritic.. He warns to put no one or nothing before him. and if you are a non believer, well.. just accept that you will be destroyed/death. It is the constant message in the old testament as well as in the prophesied messges relative to the new testament.

the end result is death. Dead is Dead.. what upsets you....The death or the means of the death?. Dead is dead. War is horrible.. Terrorism is horrible..The Crusades were horrible.. is?? Set your focus in the proper perspective so as to open your eyes. Only then will it become clear to you who the real enemy is.

Comment

4now,

Moi? Bug you? I would like to read it on my own but if it isn't posted here I'll find it.

Comment

I agree with 4wow, Julie's Koran quotes remind me of the Bible.

Oz the Great and Terrible = God

Fire and brimstone, yada yada yada.

THERE IS NO GOD, YOU ARE THE MASTERS OF YOUR OWN UNIVERSES!
            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

***Mr Bush***

Dear, that guy lives in Washington DC, I live in South Dakota.

***Thank you for your intelligent & gracious responses. We are in agreement on who Allah is, and that is the whole point here. You are correct in that this is not the board for theological debate on what religion is right per say. This discussion is not about that.***

Yep, agreed.

***If all muslims stood up to say that they denounce terrorism....I believe it would make you and a lot of other people "feel better", but in reality it would not change anything as they are not in control of the governments that are actually perpetrating these deeds currently, nor do they have control of the terrorists and their dasterdly deeds. so perhaps it is futile.***

One of the issues that, I hope that muslim people in those countries start to turn these terrorists in. Some believe that they can't turn another muslim in to a non-muslim. Many terrorists operate in such countries without the worry to be captured. It is also a good improvement that in the recent hostage cases, muslim countries are not negotiating with the terrorists or meeting their demands. How far are these people gonna go chopping heads off? Their demands will never be met.

***Also.. Still will bug me (I didnt make it up Smile)if I dont provide the scripture about that abortion clinic thing. I read it in a catholic theology book. cant remember the scripture.. could you provide it for her please. Thanks.***

The LORD GOD makes us in the womb. Job 31:15; Isaiah 44:2, 44:24, 49:5.

We are all one workmanship of GOD'S hands. 2 Esdras 8:7

Nine months does GOD'S workmanship endure. 2 Esdras 8:8

The mother and child shall both be preserved. 2 Esdras 8:9; 8:14

If you destroy the child, it is ordered you violated GOD'S
              commandment "Thou Shault Not Kill". 2 Esdras 8:14

Judgement will be swift. 2 Esdras 8:18

Did not HE (GOD) that made me in the womb make him? and did not
              One (GOD) fashion us in the womb. Job 31:15

Thus saith the LORD that make thee, and formed thee
              from the womb. Isaiah 44:2

Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and HE that formed
              thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things. Isaiah 44:24

Isaiah 49:5 And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb
              to be HIS servant.

For THOU (GOD) art alone, and we all one workmanship
              of THINE (GOD'S) hands, like as THOU (GOD) hast said. 2 Esdras 8:7

For when the body (person) is fashioned now in the
              mother's womb, and THOU (GOD) giviest it members (parts,
              organs), THY creature (a living being) is preserved (to keep in
              safety) in fire (symbol of GOD'S presense) and water (elemental
              substance) and nine months doth THY workmanship endure THY creature
              which is created in her (mother). 2 Esdras 8:8

But that which keepeth (mother) and is kept (child)
              shall both be preserved (kept in safety): and when the time
              cometh (delivery), the womb preserved delivereth up the things
              that grew in it. 2 Esdras 8:9

If therefore thou (you) shalt destroy him (the child) which with so
              great labour was fashioned, it is an easy thing to be ordained
              (ordered or decreed) by THY (GOD) commandment (Thou Shault Not
              Kill), that the thing (child) which was made might be preserved. 2 Esdras 8:14

But i have heard the swiftness of the judge which is to come. 2 Esdras 8:18

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in your mother's womb I chose you.
              Before you were born I set you apart. I appointed you to be a
              prophet to the nations."

Isaiah 49:1 Listen to me, you coastlands! Pay attention, you people
              who live far away! The LORD summoned me from birth, he commissioned
              me when my mother brought me into the world.

Psalms 139:13 Certainly you made my kidneys, you wove me together
              in my mother's womb.
              139:15 my bones were not hidden from you, when I was made in secret,
              and sewed together in the depths of the earth.
              139:16 Your eyes saw me when I was a fetus. All the days ordained
              forme were recorded in your scroll before one of them came into
              existence.

Luke 1:43 And why is this granted me, that the mother of my Lord
              should come to me?
              1:44 For take note, when the sound of your greeting reached my ears,
              the baby in my womb leaped for joy.

Genesis 25:21 And Isaac entreated the LORD on behalf of his wife
              because she was barren; and the LORD was entreated by him, and
              Rebekah his wife became pregnant.
              25:22 But the children pushed roughly inside her, and she said,
              "If it is like this, why am I here?" So she went to inquire of the
              LORD.
              25:23 And the LORD said to her, "Two nations are in your womb, and
              two peoples will be separated from within you; and one people will
              be stronger than the other people, and the older will serve the
              younger."
              25:24 And when her days were fulfilled that she should give birth,
              there were twins in her womb.

Exodus 21:22-24 If men who are fighting hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely
              but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the
              woman's husband demands and the court allows. But if there is serious injury,
              you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, foot for foot,
              burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

Eccl 11:5 Just as you do not know the path of the wind and how bones {are
              formed} in the womb of the pregnant woman, so you do not know the activity of
              God who makes all things.

Ps 139:15-16 My frame was not hidden from Thee, when I was made in secret,
              {and} skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Thine eyes have seen my
              unformed substance; and in Thy book they were all written, the days that were
              ordained {for me} when as yet there was not one of them.

Job 10:18-19
              18 'Why then hast Thou brought me out of the womb? Would that I had died and
              no eye had seen me!
              19 'I should have been as though I had not been, carried from womb to tomb.'

Jer 20:15-18
              15 Cursed be the man who brought the news to my father, saying, "A baby boy
              has been born to you!" {And} made him very happy.
              16 But let that man be like the cities which the LORD overthrew without
              relenting, and let him hear an outcry in the morning and a shout of alarm at
              noon;
              17 Because he did not kill me before birth, so that my mother would have
              been my grave, and her womb ever pregnant.
              18 Why did I ever come forth from the womb to look on trouble and sorrow, so
              that my days have been spent in shame?

Early Catholic Teachings

Taken with permission from The Facts of Life by Brian Clowes, PhD.

"You shall not kill an unborn child or murder a newborn infant."
              ~ The Didache, II, 2.

"You shall love your neighbor more than your own life. You shall not slay the child by abortion."
              ~ Barnabas (c. 70-138), Epistles, Volume II, page 19.

"For us [Christians], murder is once and for all forbidden; so even the child in the womb, while yet the mother's blood is still being drawn on to form the human being, it is not lawful for us to destroy. To forbid birth is only quicker murder . . . He is a man, who is to be a man; the fruit is always present in the seed."
              ~ Tertullian, 197, Apologeticus, page 9.

"Those women who use drugs to bring about an abortion commit murder and will have to give an account to God for their abortion."
              ~ Athenagoras of Athens, letter to Marcus Aurelius, 177, Legatio pro Christianis ("Supplication for the Christians"), page 35.

". . . there are women who, by the use of medicinal potions, destroy the unborn life in their wombs, and murder the child before they bring it forth. These practices undoubtedly are derived from a custom established by your gods; Saturn, though he did not expose his sons, certainly devoured them."
              ~ Minucius Felix, theologian (c. 200-225), Octavius, page 30.

". . . if we would not kill off the human race born and developing according to God's plan, then our whole lives would be lived according to nature. Women who make use of some sort of deadly abortion drug kill not only the embryo but, together with it, all human kindness."
              ~ Clement of Alexandria, priest and the "Father of Theologians" (c. 150-220), Christ the Educator, Volume II, page 10.

"Sometimes this lustful cruelty or cruel lust goes so far as to seek to procure a baneful sterility, and if this fails the fetus conceived in the womb is in one way or another smothered or evacuated, in the desire to destroy the offspring before it has life, or if it already lives in the womb, to kill it before it is born."
              ~ St. Augustine, Bishop of Hippo (354-430), De Nuptius et Concupiscus ("On Marriage and Concupiscence"), 1.17.

"Some virgins [unmarried women], when they learn they are with child through sin, practice abortion by the use of drugs. Frequently they die themselves and are brought before the ruler of the lower world guilty of three crimes; suicide, adultery against Christ and murder of an unborn child."
              ~ St. Jerome (c. 340-420), Letter to Eustochium, 22.13.

"The hairsplitting difference between formed and unformed makes no difference to us. Whoever deliberately commits abortion is subject to the penalty for homicide."
              ~ St. Basil the Great (c. 329-379), "First Canonical Letter." Three Canonical Letters. Loeb Classical Library, Volume III, pages 20 to 23.

"Those who give drugs for procuring abortion, and those who receive poisons to kill the foetus, are subjected to the penalty for murder."
              ~ Trullian (Quinisext) Council (692), Canons, 91.\

"You shall not kill...you shall not procure abortions; you shall not kill
              newborns." (Teaching of The Twelve Apostles, 2.2.; early Christian document)
              Letter of Barnabas: "[You shall not perform] ...fornication, adultery, and
              abortion." (Letter of Barnabas, Ch 19)

http://www.cnetwork.co.uk/charles35.html
              SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Comment

***What does Jesus call god by in the passion of christ?(speaking aramiac)....Allah.
                watch the movie and listen to that part.
                Case closed.***

I do have that part from the movie sneak preview and no there is no case because he doesn't speak arabic, nor he calls out "Allah". He calls out "MY GOD" in Aramaic. Does Allah mean "My God"? No! Do you speak Aramaic? If you don't, try to make some research, before closing cases!

Allah is a generic title for God. One deity. So how do you say "My Allah" in arabic?

In Aramaic, Allah translates into Alaha, and it still doesn't sound like Allah. Furthermore, Jesus says My God which is Alohee...

Now go back and listen to that part and close the case for good. What Jesus says should not matter because you don't even believe he was on the cross in the first place...

Comment

Oops they've done it again !!

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Iraqi militants released three Turkish hostages Tuesday, shortly after another group of kidnappers claimed to have executed an American soldier captured nearly three months ago.

What a fun bunch these terrorists are. By all means all you peace loving Muslims please remain silent, your silence to me is just approval.

Comment

Just because you don't see it on CNN or AP or Guardian's etc doesn't mean they are staying silent.
                    Backward thinking like this and blaming religions for the act of madmans is simply stupid.

Comment

I feel sorry for Julie and Michael.

- Copper

Comment

I feel sorry for the families of the beheaded civilian victims

Comment

Oh, that too but I still feel sorry for you Julie because death is only the begining.

-Copper

Comment

If you don't get help @ Charter, please get help somewhere

Comment

And the point is?

-Copper

Comment

How come they let the muslim Turks go? Turkey on the other hand accepted to train Iraqi security forces. These terrorists are the ignorant type psycho ones.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed