•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, now STFU!
    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Okay - You *s*h*u*t *t*h*e f*u*c*k up and I will too!!!! Oh, by the way, I AM truly in love with you(NOT!!!) Later.

Comment

Thanks god library closes in three minutes.

Off to the soup kitchen are you?
        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

ALLAH??? GOD???

Comment

Schmoe - can't let it rest??? How old are you -3????

Comment

A little academic knowledge for ???.. Michael... USA.. Whoever.. its all relative

Translation 101:

Allah
              Arabic: allah

The Arabic word for "God", used in Islam and Christianity.
              The term "Allah" comes from the Arabic "al-Lah", that can be translated with "the god". In pre-Islamic times, in the polytheistic religion of Mecca, there was a god that was called by this name. Al-Lah was probably considered as the highest god, but not an acting power, and therefore rarely focused on in rituals. While Islam rejects the other deities, al-Lah is described as the one eternal, omnipotent god. "Allah" is therefore not a proper name, and also Arabic Christians use "Allah" in their Arabic Bible.
              In Islam there are 99 names of God, but these are also not to be considered as proper names "” the idea of actually naming God for Muslims, will be regarded as a way of reducing God into a human framework. The high number of names must be understood as an expression of the incapacity of man to grasp the total nature of God. Most common of the 99 names are ar-Rahman, the Merciful, and ar-Rahim, the Compassionate.

source: Encylopedia of the Orient. Now u3.. I know what u are thinking.. but u can check any source.. they all the same

Then check out the article: "To Mock Allah is to mock God"

So ah... Are your arms too short to box with God???

Comment

I Just saw the Kim video, well upto the point just before they decapitated him as I could not watch the full version. Unlike Nick Berg, this poor guy knew that he was going to die especially after they put him in an orange jumpsuit and blindfold. This video was worse than the Nick Berg video not for the decapitation(as I couldn't watch it anyway) but for the fact that Kim continued to beg for his life as he did in the first video. It brought me to tears to see and hear this poor innocent man's cries. I am so angry at these mother f-u-c-k-e-r-s and ALL MUSLIMS. Where were the cries of outrage from the muslims of this world???? The religion of Islam doesn't pray to a god, they pray to a devil......I mean, how can anyone tolerate a religion that makes women out to be second class citizens. Islam is sick, cruel and f-u-c-k-e-d in the head.......What Julie had to say is correct..America needs to stop being politically correct when it comes to these b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s...treat them like the savages they are......By the way 4NOW you are deluded liberal gutless t-u-r-d.

Comment

Are you a muslim 4now ?

You know, arabic word Allah might mean GOD for sure, no problem with that, (in fact like you said, my arabic Christian brothers use the same word) does that make the author of Quran - Allah, the creator of universe, the real and true God? In my honest opinion, it does NOT...

Romans 10:1-4

{1Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved. 2For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. 3Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness. 4Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.}
                  SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Comment

***You are condemning a religion for the actions of a few.???? ***

I agree with you here, this should not be the case, but I don't hear about an uproar in the muslim world against decapitations. A few here and there condemned, that is all.

***Allah's butchers???***

They butcher people and they say they are doing it in the name of Allah. Right or wrong?

***Do you believe that Allah is someone different than you know??? ***

The word Allah DOES NOT explain a thing! He has a very different character then what I read in other Scriptures.

*** Is Christendom any different Julie? you should spend some time reading the bible.. Old Testament. ***

Bring forth a verse where God of Israel commands Israelites to decapitate non-believers, aggressors on a global scale please.

***Need I quote scripture? ***

I believe you do so I can end some misconceptions of you about the origins of the OT NT and Quran.

Comment

Someone please post link for Kim video.

Want to know who god is?

You and me.

We are gods of our own world, none above, none below.

You all need to put up an Agnostic front.
                      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

***Someone please post link for Kim video.***

I know of a website, a pretty bad one, not my type of place, which hosts all these decap. videos. Not only Kim, but Nick and all others from Bosnia to Russia/chechen... But I want to know why you want to see it?

If I see you online I will send you the link...

Comment

I am a morbid person, I guess.
                          Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

I can't see you online anymore

Comment

That's cause we took each other off our buddy lists.

Things that make you go, hmmmmmmmm?
                              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Jo Here is a sick site that has not the Kim video but also video of Iraqi torture under Saddam.....apparently
                                http://www.ogrish.com/

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed