Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allah's Butchers

Religions are what men make of them. In the Arab heartlands of Islam, Muslims are making a gory mess of their faith. It's time to end the politically correct baby-talk insisting that Islam isn't the problem. In the decaying Arab world, Islam is the problem"”because of the way bitter old men interpret and deform its more humane precepts while embracing its cruelest injunctions. The decapitation of yet another American civilian can't be dismissed as an aberration from "true" Islam. The tradition of beheading unarmed prisoners dates to the earliest decades of the Muslim faith. The butchering of Paul Johnson, Nick Berg and others isn't a new phenomenon"”it's revivalism, "that old-time religion" returning for a re-match with secular devils. Millions of Muslims find such atrocities inspiring. Millions more view such cruelty as just. It's the vicarious revenge of the self-made failure. And for every rent-a-cleric the Saudi government pushes in front of a television camera to condemn such acts, thousands of other mullahs continue to preach anti-Western hatred--the brutal specificity of which would horrify even America's leftists, if only they stopped apologizing to terrorists long enough to listen. ...Arab Muslims are allowed to spew anti-Western, anti-Christian, anti-Jewish, anti-Hindu, anti-everybody-else hate speech. That's just their culture, you see. But it's taboo for a Westerner to suggest that the roots of terror may go a bit deeper than a black sheep or two in a few Middle-Eastern families. Leftist apologists for terror here in the United States attack any attempt at a frank discussion of the Middle East's problems with charges of bigotry and neo-imperialism. But if we examine the madness of the American Left dispassionately, we find that it's the Noam Chomskys, Susan Sontags and their acolytes from the campus greensward who are the true bigots. Imperialists, too. By refusing to hold Middle Eastern civilization to reasonable standards of behavior and responsibility, our domestic Left has given new life to the "little brown brother" school of colonialist thought. According to the Left's internal logic, Arabs aren't capable of the same moral reflection and behavioral maturity well-educated whites demonstrate. And, of course, Arabs are oppressed (no matter that their oppressors are all Arabs). Arab extremists and dictators have become the ghetto blacks of hard-Left foreign policy. They're all victims of Washington and bear no personal responsibility for their own errors, failures or crimes. It isn't the Saddams, Abdullahs, Assads or Mubaraks who oppress the Arab masses, you see. Despots are never guilty--unless they get too chummy with the Americans. Anyway, dictators are victims, too. The mass graves and misery that haunt the Middle East (if such inconveniences must be mentioned at all) are my fault. And yours, dear reader. We're to blame for all that's wrong with the world. And don't you forget it! The family secret of the hard-Left is that its followers share one powerful trait with Osama bin Laden: They need to look down on others, to feel superior and just. If the lords of terror dispense with displays of pity for their victims, it's only because they haven't yet attained the leftist's level of hypocrisy.

Religions are what men make of them. In the Arab heartlands of Islam, Muslims are making a gory mess of their faith. It's time to end the politically correct baby-talk insisting that Islam isn't the problem. In the decaying Arab world, Islam is the problem"”because of the way bitter old men interpret and deform its more humane precepts while embracing its cruelest injunctions. The decapitation of yet another American civilian can't be dismissed as an aberration from "true" Islam. The tradition of beheading unarmed prisoners dates to the earliest decades of the Muslim faith. The butchering of Paul Johnson, Nick Berg and others isn't a new phenomenon"”it's revivalism, "that old-time religion" returning for a re-match with secular devils. Millions of Muslims find such atrocities inspiring. Millions more view such cruelty as just. It's the vicarious revenge of the self-made failure. And for every rent-a-cleric the Saudi government pushes in front of a television camera to condemn such acts, thousands of other mullahs continue to preach anti-Western hatred--the brutal specificity of which would horrify even America's leftists, if only they stopped apologizing to terrorists long enough to listen. ...Arab Muslims are allowed to spew anti-Western, anti-Christian, anti-Jewish, anti-Hindu, anti-everybody-else hate speech. That's just their culture, you see. But it's taboo for a Westerner to suggest that the roots of terror may go a bit deeper than a black sheep or two in a few Middle-Eastern families. Leftist apologists for terror here in the United States attack any attempt at a frank discussion of the Middle East's problems with charges of bigotry and neo-imperialism. But if we examine the madness of the American Left dispassionately, we find that it's the Noam Chomskys, Susan Sontags and their acolytes from the campus greensward who are the true bigots. Imperialists, too. By refusing to hold Middle Eastern civilization to reasonable standards of behavior and responsibility, our domestic Left has given new life to the "little brown brother" school of colonialist thought. According to the Left's internal logic, Arabs aren't capable of the same moral reflection and behavioral maturity well-educated whites demonstrate. And, of course, Arabs are oppressed (no matter that their oppressors are all Arabs). Arab extremists and dictators have become the ghetto blacks of hard-Left foreign policy. They're all victims of Washington and bear no personal responsibility for their own errors, failures or crimes. It isn't the Saddams, Abdullahs, Assads or Mubaraks who oppress the Arab masses, you see. Despots are never guilty--unless they get too chummy with the Americans. Anyway, dictators are victims, too. The mass graves and misery that haunt the Middle East (if such inconveniences must be mentioned at all) are my fault. And yours, dear reader. We're to blame for all that's wrong with the world. And don't you forget it! The family secret of the hard-Left is that its followers share one powerful trait with Osama bin Laden: They need to look down on others, to feel superior and just. If the lords of terror dispense with displays of pity for their victims, it's only because they haven't yet attained the leftist's level of hypocrisy.

Comment

Congrats Julie: Well said.

Comment

Julie

Hang on a sec... Im looking for a Box 4u . Oh, I see u already found the soap.

You are condemning a religion for the actions of a few.???? Allah's butchers??? Do you believe that Allah is someone different than you know???

newsflash Julie: GOD=ALLAH ALLAH = GOD

"The tradition of beheading unarmed prisoners dates to the earliest decades of the Muslim faith. "
        Is Christendom any different Julie? you should spend some time reading the bible.. Old Testament. I think you will find the Commander in Chief one and the same and the tactics were still the same... and that was long before the Quran was revealed.

Need I quote scripture?

Stop sterotyping.. Its not becoming of you.

Comment

Some of us have joined this century, some of us have not. Which group do you belong to 4now?

Comment

Beginning of Time..First Century .. This century.. NO DIFFERENCE. What God has proposed is the same now as it was then. There are two main roads out there. The one appears to be well traveled and the other is less traveled.

Pardon me.. I have to get my earplugs.. they just started playing that "Pied Piper music on the radio again.

Which road are you taking Julie?

Comment

4wow, you brought up an excellent point.

At Regan's funeral, they played this song.

The Battle Hymn of the Republic

by Julia Ward Howe

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord:
              He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
              He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
              His truth is marching on.

I have seen Him in the watch-fires of a hundred circling camps,
              They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps;
              I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps:
              His day is marching on.

I have read a fiery gospel writ in burnished rows of steel:
              "As ye deal with my contemners, so with you my grace shall deal;
              Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with his heel,
              Since God is marching on."

He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
              He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment-seat:
              Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! be jubilant, my feet!
              Our God is marching on.

In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea,
              With a glory in his bosom that transfigures you and me:
              As he died to make men holy, let us die to make men free,
              While God is marching on.

"let us die to make men free"

I wonder if there is anyone in the Middle East saying, "Look at what the christians (U.S.) are doing?"

The Pilgrims came to this country to separate church from state, what a joke.
              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Schmoe: I don't understand how you can get all WET celebrating the USA over some private company making a space flight, yet you belittle our country in so many other ways. Please explain - am I missing something????

Comment

ALLAH = SATAN

MAHOMAD = ANTICHRIST

Comment

oh nooooooooooooooooo He/She is back!
                    I knew that Michael was a racist/facist..but a LIAR????

Comment

D a m n ed, I missed this thread, I thought kgb had grown up and quit signifying me.

Leave me alone, you worthless piece of filth.
                      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

F*U*C*K YOU W*H*O*R*E

Comment

Ahahahahahaha~

Don't call me by your mother's name!
                          Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Wow Schmoe....I really thought you had finally shut you pie hole....

Okay, I will be the bigger person here. You are a b*i*t*c*h and I am a P*r*i*c*k....I no longer have time to trade insults with someone like you anymore.....Truce - Agree????

Comment

Every single country that I have been to, Muslims are nothing but a problem.

They just think as if they are the chosen one to be with God and everyone else that doesn't believe in what they do is unjust.. ****

I say let's scrap that religion from the face of the earth.

When was the last time you saw a christian blow himself up let alone talk about God asked me to!

The sad thing is that they are innocent kids and some woman and few others that may be good down there in the middle east , otherwise i'll say let's Kill 'em all.

*******s, are lucky we Americans care.

Our government is at war, our soldiers are at war but not the American people.
                              Because we aren't be allowed here to see on our TV's really who the ennemy is and what they are really about.
                              They cut heads off and the rest of them believe it.

They use their religion to preach hate and killings. We dont, we use Bombs and we got lots of it..

I am tired of some few Americans waisting time talking about, let's have them around a table and discuss .. Discuss what?
                              They do not know that.

Let's blow 'em up

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs