X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• virginie
    replied
    Oh, and I had the interview in Santa Ana, California.
    Interview Aug 26
    Medical exam Aug 29 -i sent it around Sept 5
    Notification of denial nov 22 -2 months after the 30 days delay!

Leave a comment:

• virginie
    replied
    I did not have time between my notification of interview and the interview itself to make an appt to see a doctor. I had to send the medical records within 30 days of the interview.
    And I thought as well that I did not have to get re-checked since I had a medical exam for my K1, but indeed you DO need to get checked twice -once in your country and once here.

Any advice on the appeal / motion to reopen my case ??

Leave a comment:

• miriamz
    replied
    i thought you didnt have to do the medical examination again for a marriage based permanent residence??? i was told as long as i did the medical exam while i was applying for the visa, i'm good. i thought a copy of the vaccination record is enough???

Leave a comment:

• Sugarpuff
    replied
    I always include the sealed medical records with the I-485. Did you send the seperately?

Leave a comment:

• Nthpole
    replied
    aren't u suppose to take with u to the interview?

What service center, did u go for interview? and where u given any time limit?

Leave a comment:

• virginie
    replied
    Hi

My AOS (marriage based) was denied because the USCIS local office did not receive my medical records -I don't have proof of sending them since I used regular mail. I requested a motion to reopen my case and sent a copy of the medical records.
    Has anyone gone through a motion to reopen? How long does it take?
    Do you think providing the copy of the documents instead of a proof that I sent the document will be enough?

Thanks!

V.

Leave a comment:

• virginie
    started a topic denial of i-485

denial of i-485

Hi

My AOS (marriage based) was denied because the USCIS local office did not receive my medical records -I don't have proof of sending them since I used regular mail. I requested a motion to reopen my case and sent a copy of the medical records.
    Has anyone gone through a motion to reopen? How long does it take?
    Do you think providing the copy of the documents instead of a proof that I sent the document will be enough?

Thanks!

V.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed