X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roysgirl
    replied
    hbkhbk..Thank you, alothough it is not what I want to hear. It is the reality..

Leave a comment:

• HBKHBK
    replied
    He has a 10 year ban,he will not permited to enter the U.S. period.
    You can get married to him ony country on earth,have 10 kids...that will not change the 10 year ban from the United States...

Now imagine,if anyone would enter mexico illegaly,we would not get a 10 year ban,we would actually spent years behind mexican presion.So he should be happy for having a 10 year ban,and even 10 years,he will have a crimial record on his file for entering the country illegally.

Leave a comment:

• roysgirl
    replied
    Eyore...
    Thanks. I marry for love. So it looks like I am moving to the beautiful Baja coast for 10 years. US just lost my tax paying green $$. I will follow my heart and there is plenty of oppurtunity in Baja. Some doors might close but bigger ones will soon open ....

Leave a comment:

• Eeyore
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roysgirl:
    My fiance was denied a K1 non-immigrant visa. Due to immigration record. Shows he has crossed illegally and got caught.
    He is in Mexico and I have to get him to California. Should we just get married in Mexico and file for husband Visa (immigrant) with the 601 waivers??
    He was banned for 10 years. Would getting married change the chances and begin the process over or are we done for 10 years?? Anyone out there that can help!! Please... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As he was denied under the K1 visa because...

He was caught as illegally crossing the border and is now under the 10yr ban, I don't see how marrying is going to change anything... I can't see them accepting a waiver just because you marry, if that were to be the case, all they would be doing is to encourage the " Marriage of convienience " syndrome.

Sorry, but in my opinion ya stuck with the 10yr ban.

Leave a comment:

• roysgirl
    replied
    no he was not told about waivers. Unfortunately I could not go into the interview with him and he was fr***led and forgot to ask questions.
    what if we apply after we get married and take the waivers and be prepared.

Leave a comment:

• aneri
    replied
    was he istructed if he can file a waiver? It is available to finaces, same as to spouses.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    You got yourself a real winner there

Leave a comment:

• roysgirl
    replied
    My fiance was denied a K1 non-immigrant visa. Due to immigration record. Shows he has crossed illegally and got caught.
    He is in Mexico and I have to get him to California. Should we just get married in Mexico and file for husband Visa (immigrant) with the 601 waivers??
    He was banned for 10 years. Would getting married change the chances and begin the process over or are we done for 10 years?? Anyone out there that can help!! Please...

Leave a comment:

• K1 visa denied. fiance I129 petition..What if we get married

He was banned for 10 years. Would getting married change the chances and begin the process over or are we done for 10 years?? Anyone out there that can help!! Please...
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney