HI SOMEONE12, FEDERALE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    so ambercrumbly or sourkraut....prove that a deity exists....tell you what...have that deity call me....collect....my number is....oh but wait...that omnipotent deity surely already knows it..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

S12 I will not even try to convince you that God exists, because you don't believe. People who don't believe that man was on the moon, just don't believe no matter how many pictures you show them. People who don't believe holocaust happened, just don't believe that it happened, no matter how many pictures or evidence you present.

The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today. The Earth...its size is perfect. The Earth's size and corresponding gravity holds a thin layer of mostly nitrogen and oxygen gases, only extending about 50 miles above the Earth's surface. If Earth were smaller, an atmosphere would be impossible, like the planet Mercury. If Earth were larger, its atmosphere would contain free hydrogen, like Jupiter. Earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life.

Water...colorless, odorless and without taste, and yet no living thing can survive without it. Plants, animals and human beings consist mostly of water (about two-thirds of the human body is water). You'll see why the characteristics of water are uniquely suited to life. It has an unusually high boiling point and freezing point. Water allows us to live in an environment of fluctuating temperature changes, while keeping our bodies a steady 98.6 degrees. Water is a universal solvent. This property of water means that thousands of chemicals, minerals and nutrients can be carried throughout our bodies and into the smallest blood vessels. Water is also chemically neutral. Without affecting the makeup of the substances it carries, water enables food, medicines and minerals to be absorbed and used by the body. Water has a unique surface tension. Water in plants can therefore flow upward against gravity, bringing life-giving water and nutrients to the top of even the tallest trees.

Water freezes from the top down and floats, so fish can live in the winter.

Ninety-seven percent of the Earth's water is in the oceans. But on our Earth, there is a system designed which removes salt from the water and then distributes that water throughout the globe. Evaporation takes the ocean waters, leaving the salt, and forms clouds which are easily moved by the wind to disperse water over the land, for vegetation, animals and people. It is a system of purification and supply that sustains life on this planet, a system of recycled and reused water.

The universe operates by uniform laws. Why?

I know I am controlled. I, as well as everybody else (that includes you), am but a little speck in a vastly controlled system.

For me God is a Spirit - a good Spirit/Soul. I think about God, I think good and positive thinks. If I feel bad, I pray to God, I look for answers to the bad things that occurred. Now, my intelligence tells me, I might only be talking to myself - but then again my intelligence also tells me that on a psychological level the outcome of me talking to myself is so good, that I like to contribute it to God, because God is good. God is good and it doesn't hurt, cost money, or even force you to organize into a church to talk to God.

My intelligence tells me that God will not call me, so, I am not ever going to ask God to call me.

I feel sorry for people that cannot believe - as I think they have no good Spirit or soul.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
      so ambercrumbly or sourkraut....prove that a deity exists....tell you what...have that deity call me....collect....my number is....oh but wait...that omnipotent deity surely already knows it..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

S12 I will not even try to convince you that God exists, because you don't believe. People who don't believe that man was on the moon, just don't believe no matter how many pictures you show them. People who don't believe holocaust happened, just don't believe that it happened, no matter how many pictures or evidence you present.

The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today. The Earth...its size is perfect. The Earth's size and corresponding gravity holds a thin layer of mostly nitrogen and oxygen gases, only extending about 50 miles above the Earth's surface. If Earth were smaller, an atmosphere would be impossible, like the planet Mercury. If Earth were larger, its atmosphere would contain free hydrogen, like Jupiter. Earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life.

Water...colorless, odorless and without taste, and yet no living thing can survive without it. Plants, animals and human beings consist mostly of water (about two-thirds of the human body is water). You'll see why the characteristics of water are uniquely suited to life. It has an unusually high boiling point and freezing point. Water allows us to live in an environment of fluctuating temperature changes, while keeping our bodies a steady 98.6 degrees. Water is a universal solvent. This property of water means that thousands of chemicals, minerals and nutrients can be carried throughout our bodies and into the smallest blood vessels. Water is also chemically neutral. Without affecting the makeup of the substances it carries, water enables food, medicines and minerals to be absorbed and used by the body. Water has a unique surface tension. Water in plants can therefore flow upward against gravity, bringing life-giving water and nutrients to the top of even the tallest trees.

Ninety-seven percent of the Earth's water is in the oceans. But on our Earth, there is a system designed which removes salt from the water and then distributes that water throughout the globe. Evaporation takes the ocean waters, leaving the salt, and forms clouds which are easily moved by the wind to disperse water over the land, for vegetation, animals and people. It is a system of purification and supply that sustains life on this planet, a system of recycled and reused water.

I know I am controlled. I, as well as everybody else (that includes you), am but a little speck in a vastly controlled system.

For me God is a Spirit - a good Spirit/Soul. I think about God, I think good and positive thinks. If I feel bad, I pray to God, I look for answers to the bad things that occurred. Now, my intelligence tells me, I might only be talking to myself - but then again my intelligence also tells me that on a psychological level the outcome of me talking to myself is so good, that I like to contribute it to God, because God is good. God is good and it doesn't hurt, cost money, or even force you to organize into a church to talk to God.

My intelligence tells me that God will not call me, so, I am not ever going to ask God to call me.

I feel sorry for people that cannot believe - as I think they have no good Spirit or soul. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto, Koller. And, you expressed it so good. Your post brought tears to my eyes because there aren't many in my life who share these beliefs. I pray every single night. Sometimes my prayers are answered, others it takes a bit longer and I need to take more control to make things happen. But God is there and he listens to us.

Comment

No wonder you're so sour. An atheist? How's that working for you, S12? Oh right. You think it's perfectly fine to sign on web forums and talk trash to people. Don't knock people who believe in God until you've tried it, okay?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
          I am sorry to disappoint you Kollerkrot, and everyone else, but there is nothing in your post that indicates God's existence. There's no logic in what you said and no evidence. And it's not your fault, because there is no evidence you could ever possibly provide.
          That's ok though, no one's beliefs created any sort of reality yet. Fortunately. Otherwise we'd have chaos that would prevent my existence. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It doesn't matter if there's evidence, IP. There are some of us who believe in a higher being and some who don't. It's a choice that really shouldn't be challenged. We are all free thinkers, right?

Comment

Kollerkrot,

You wrote all that up to S12??????? It took him 3 months to figure out how to scratch his dog b-alls, u expect that dumbo to read all this!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

I feel sorry for people that cannot believe - as I think they have no good Spirit or soul. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
              I am sorry to disappoint you Kollerkrot, and everyone else, but there is nothing in your post that indicates God's existence. There's no logic in what you said and no evidence. And it's not your fault, because there is no evidence you could ever possibly provide.
              That's ok though, no one's beliefs created any sort of reality yet. Fortunately. Otherwise we'd have chaos that would prevent my existence. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sorry to disappoint you too, because you cannot provide evidence that God does not exist. I believe: "The Power that makes the body also heals the body"! Most people call that power God. The main thing is in order to make use of that power, you have to believe it exists. I believe in it, I respect it and it makes me feel good. I am less dependent and subjected on humans because I have that power in my life.
              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Whatever helps you live a happy, full life Kollerkrot. I don't want to take the cookie away from you if it makes you happy, but it isn't God that is the power of life. You don't have sufficient information about reality, so you make up your own explanation, which is fortunately just an opinion.
                And yes, I can disprove the existence of what everyone believes as God. In fact there is an overwhelming evidence against his existence, much more than there is in his favor, I'm afraid. There is much more chaos in this universe and on our planet than there is order-- disease, fragility of life, people born handicapped, serial killers, mental illnesses, etc. Which you explain as evil, but evil doesn't exist just as much as a god doesn't exist.
                That in a nutshell.
                This topic is too large to discuss on this immigration forum, and I do not want to take your cookies away from you and make you all cry.
                PM me if you want to read my dkos diaries on this very topic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

IP, God=good does exist as well as Evil=bad exists. I look at it as a classification of good/bad, sweet/sour, clean dirty. Are you telling me these classifications don't exist. If I wouldn't be able to use such classifications, my world would turn up majorly boring to say the least. I like to classify contrasts light/dark, positive/negative. God and Evil fits right into this.

If someone murders someone that is considered bad or evil. I cannot and will not understand how Atheists think.

Comment

I cannot and will not understand how Atheists think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And this is the point I'm making. You're afraid to think. You'd rather stay inside where it's all cosy, all explained to you in fables and ***** tales of the Bible. You're afraid what would happen if you looked outside of the familiar, sugarcoated world, and really see what reality is really like.
                  Looking at reality without god requires courage and a mature mind. It takes time to arrive at this point, it took me 34 years and I'm happier than I've ever been. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I should have also mentioned that I am not interested (I don't want to know) how Atheists think. Why should I leave my sugarcoated, cozy world? For who? I know reality enough that I do not blame God (the Spirit) for earthquakes and other chaos in the world.

I got to go to work....can't get into this any further now.

Comment

I cannot and will not understand how Atheists think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And this is the point I'm making. You're afraid to think. You'd rather stay inside where it's all cosy, all explained to you in fables and ***** tales of the Bible. You're afraid what would happen if you looked outside of the familiar, sugarcoated world, and really see what reality is really like.
                    Looking at reality without god requires courage and a mature mind. It takes time to arrive at this point, it took me 34 years and I'm happier than I've ever been. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is exactly where you are coming from. You want something that is cozy to you and no accountability. Only a fool could not believe in a supreme being as the creator. One need only to look at nature , the cylces, the human being to know that there is a master weaver.

Every day that I look upon all the flowers and colors and hue tell me that some higher power than man controls.

BTW. no one is going to your blogs, so if you want us to see it, you know to make your thread Satan.

You are a foolish one in every sense of the word.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Can you explain why there are g.a.y people? No, you cannot, and I can. You explain it via biblical terms of sin, but there is no sin, no good, no evil -- these are all vacuous terms that mean nothing in reality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please explain why there are g.ay people

btw. explain what you mean biblical terms why there are ho.mosexuals.

so what.. you are running away with your carrot between your legs

Comment

YIKES!!! what a bunch of confused losers. You people don't know if you are coming or going. And yet, all of you, (except S12, Federale and myself of course) have the ***** to give advice to bigger losers than yourselves. You are all a cheap joke.

Comment

b.a.l.l.s.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                            Is that to say this 'opinion' is also of the same calibre of screeching noise as what results from a feedback loop?

To hypothesize wormholes you need to understand to some extent what they are and how they 'may' function. Given we don't have one readily available to play with we'll use the rock star and blown speaker analogy.

The noise created is due to amplification and the electronic equipments inability to amplify each element of the sound maintaining it's original status within the sound cluster. Correctly put, the louder you speak, the less likely anyone is able to understand. Hence the reason women should not speak as it is noise we men hear. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Typical Davdah.

Proudie, everyone is entitled to their own lie, I get it. Whatever helps to get you through the night is alright. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

IP, I don't feel I'm living a lie. Even an atheist can't argue with the Ten Commandments.
                            That's what I believe. If you follow them (and we all don't from time to time ), it makes you a better person.

Comment

What human being wrote the Ten Commandments?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                                What human being wrote the Ten Commandments? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She is referring to Moses (a human), because she doesn't believe God exists. According to the bible, Moses went onto Mount Sinai where he had the encounter with God.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation