X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    Or a burden of proof overcome. That's what the 'universal rule of argument' dictates after all.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    No, not so quick, that OldE makes no sense is still not proven wrong.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's not as if any of this really matters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok then

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    Please stop spamming the thread, RN.

I will repost what was addressed to davdah:

davdah, why RN does the arguing on your behalf?

That doesn't serve you well because she offhandedly disregards logic and thus defeats the purpose.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    No wit, no humor, no sense, no way. Ah well, try to enjoy the rest of your evening. I do.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    There's a big difference between al-Sahaf's and 'mission accomplished' victories. We're pulling out of Iraq now. Where's al-Sahaf? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not concerned with al-Sahaf and his whereabouts.

You insist on getting into a debate of subject of paramount significance yet your mind is so narrow , all you can think of is al-Sahaf and whatever nonsense he was blabbering once upon a time in Iraq.

Ok, enough for today. Have a good one!

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    There's a big difference between al-Sahaf's and 'mission accomplished' victories. We're pulling out of Iraq now. Where's al-Sahaf?

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    If that's not admission of defeat, I don't know what else is. Hence, you're nothing but a lot of nonsense. Being so, you're the one who has to go back to school, not me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you now concerned with admission of defeat or victory? Weren't you one making fun of another poster who was declaring victory over you?

I am not here on this thread to make declarations of victory or defeat.
    One particular poster made a positive assertion and i ask him to back it up.

Now, leave this and go to bed. It's late and time to sleep.

So long.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    If that's not admission of defeat, I don't know what else is. Hence, you're nothing but a lot of nonsense. Being so, you're the one who has to go back to school, not me. On second thought, common sense isn't being taught in school. Therefore, you're hopeless. What a pity.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    Insulting me doesn't make you any better. Does God exist or you want to go on as a straw man? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please stop being obnoxious. I have no intention to insult you nor do i wish to continue any conversation with you on this subject.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    I believe God exists and he created everything. I'm willing and I have the ability to back it up. When somebody says no, God doesn't exist, that somebody doesn't have to back up such a claim? Only I have to, the other doesn't have to. That's what you said. Haha! Tell me that that statement makes you sensible.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    Insulting me doesn't make you any better. Does God exist or you want to go on as a straw man?

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    You just said I have to go back to school. What happened? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I still think you should. It's good to have a passion but it takes more than that to make a strong argument.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    You just said I have to go back to school. What happened? Does God exist or not?

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    It just so happened that our points of view coincided which is rarely the case. Exposing your lack of sense all along in the process makes it all worth it as a net profit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please remove this hostile disposition of yours from debate as it only exposes your own lack of sense.

Let's see what davdah has to say on his own behalf. At least he recognises the pointlessness of doing what you do and when feels there is need to abandon logic also says so.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation