HI SOMEONE12, FEDERALE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    I still didn't hear arrogant ambercrumbly trying to tell us that ole allah talks to him personally....I don't believe in your misguided deity, the one whose hypocritical dogma easily infects pea brains like you (and your goats)... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
      I still didn't hear arrogant ambercrumbly trying to tell us that ole allah talks to him personally....I don't believe in your misguided deity, the one whose hypocritical dogma easily infects pea brains like you (and your goats)... </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

I still didn't hear arrogant ambercrumbly trying to tell us that ole allah talks to him personally....I don't believe in your misguided deity, the one whose hypocritical dogma easily infects pea brains like you (and your goats)... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, it's clear that you don't believe in the existence of a supreme being, but you always come out short to disprove such existence.

Comment

No fear....S12 doesn't believe in any deity. He is an atheist. Nor does he believe in anyone in history who tried to make people understand that we people are just part of the universe not above it.

He just runs for cover when the weather becomes too much.
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Each separate being has evolved with similar attributes to other creatures. Is it possible for a monkey and alligator to both have independently developed feet by mere random actions? Take into account the genes from the monkey have never been in contact with the alligator aside being eaten. For as many animals to adopt near identical form and function to an environment barred from study and without contact with each other would be like each member of a classroom being able to arrive at the same correct answer to a question without knowing what the question was or speaking to each other. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope you are not implying that alligator or monkey has evolved from each other. There has not been any evolution of this sort. God made each species. dont go iperson on me Davdah

Comment

Wow, it's nice to agree on a thing or two for a change. That's about life on Earth that you discussed, brilliantly, if I may add. Atheists and agnostics delve on its evolution and randomness for the most part, that's as if running on auto-pilot on its own. But how about non-life forms such as the air, the water, the sun, the moon, the land that are as essential to sustain life? They don't evolve, they must be created.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Each separate being has evolved with similar attributes to other creatures. Is it possible for a monkey and alligator to both have independently developed feet by mere random actions? Take into account the genes from the monkey have never been in contact with the alligator aside being eaten. For as many animals to adopt near identical form and function to an environment barred from study and without contact with each other would be like each member of a classroom being able to arrive at the same correct answer to a question without knowing what the question was or speaking to each other. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope you are not implying that alligator or monkey has evolved from each other. There has not been any evolution of this sort. God made each species. dont go iperson on me Davdah </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

[QUOTE]Each separate being has evolved with similar attributes to other creatures.
                True, among other things, all mammals have 7 cervical vertebrates (Giraffe/Human).

God made all of us...then he left us alone to do our own thing.
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:

I hope you are not implying that alligator or monkey has evolved from each other. There has not been any evolution of this sort. God made each species. dont go iperson on me Davdah </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

God made all of us...then he left us alone to do our own thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed he did. and of yet , there has been no intelligent design that has "evolved" into anything else to date

Comment

An AZ Senator believes the earth is only 6000 years old LOL
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

hindu, muslim, goat herder, used Dependes on their heads... what's the difference? and WHO CARES? they are all a bunch of primitive sub humans anyway.

Comment

I really dont understand what is your problem??? If its that u just wanna be mad and upset so thats fine'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                        hindu, muslim, goat herder, used Dependes on their heads... what's the difference? and WHO CARES? they are all a bunch of primitive sub humans anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                          An AZ Senator believes the earth is only 6000 years old LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brit, why am I watching the WWII Memphis Bell Bomber Squadron when I click on that link?

Comment

so ambercrumbly or sourkraut....prove that a deity exists....tell you what...have that deity call me....collect....my number is....oh but wait...that omnipotent deity surely already knows it.....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Brit, why am I watching the WWII Memphis Bell Bomber Squadron when I click on that link? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Opps, try this one...

An AZ Senator believes the earth is only 6000 years old LOL
                              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I can’t speak on his behalf, he brings your day and night, he makes you enjoy his sun and his moon and it was his choice that you will never see him unless you are one of those ppl who has been written in his book to be in Heaven because it's a promise he has given those who will survive his judgment day. I honestly have no idea how Allah look like, but big deal, He has been giving us enough messages and signs to make us be confident of believing of him as God. You don’t want to agree, be my guest and u are the bottom of my concern because of a very simple fact, Everyone is accountable for their own actions. Stop acting like a 3 years old stubborn kid who is trying to challenge in a very idiotic fashion, ...., let god call me on collect,,,, Ya right, that was so funny! You need to find yourself somewhere because you have issues that are making this never going to happen any time soon. You are lost and this is why u are always mad because this is the only language you have been taught to speak even with your other ID as No Amnesty! You see now why there is a term in your DIC-tionary that should says it all best on u. L-O-S-E-R

so ambercrumbly or sourkraut....prove that a deity exists....tell you what...have that deity call me....collect....my number is....oh but wait...that omnipotent deity surely already knows it..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation