HI SOMEONE12, FEDERALE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Can you provide us with this evidence Proud? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just type in "evidence of Evolution" in your Google search box when you have some spare time, 4Now.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I asked YOU to provide to support your statement or position. You may use google if you like, but support your stance is all I asked.

I previously gave you hint and will give it to you again...
    hint: first one has to define what definition of evolution they are using to be able to have a valid argument or conversation. Many times people are arguing about the wrong thing.

There are a dozen or more definitions of evolution Proud. I was asking you to define what definition of evolution you are using and hence then supply the so called "plenty of evidence to support it" links. This should not be hard to do is it? How could I google something that you have not even defined

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I understand we never stop searching for more information, but I have to say that if there was finite proof with no question that God doesn't exist, I would still believe in him. Finding out anything different will not affect my life whatsoever and I expect that's the same for most people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Wow. This philosophy would make a scarry juror.</span>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I can appreciate an atheist's point of view, though. There are many questions the Bible leaves us, as intelligent human beings. It's difficult to imagine we all came from two people when there are so many flavors of humans in the world. I just try not to question it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Well instead of "not questioning it, why not investigate it and see if possible by science? (BTW hint: from science, it is possible and also, read the scripture of your bible that explains it or if you have questions that are bothering you, ask your church pastor to explain it with scripture. If one does not have a strong ground to stand on, it is very easy to loose footing and fall away.. otherwise known as fip flopping with no associated or logical reason. </span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

None of this stuff really nags at me, 4Now. I'm not really one of those inquiring mind types - not anymore. I don't go to church, nor feel the need to. I do believe in God. Period. If not questioning my beliefs makes me a scary juror, maybe they shouldn't call me for duty anymore.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If not questioning my beliefs makes me a scary juror, maybe they shouldn't call me for duty anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is not questionning your belief that would make you a scarry juror Proud, it was the statement you made...' but I have to say that if there was finite proof with no question that God doesn't exist, I would still believe in him This equates to finite evidence being presented to prove guilt or inocence and you are saying that you would cast your vote to judge based on gut feelings or emotion regardless in a trial. This is in essence what you appear to have been saying.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If not questioning my beliefs makes me a scary juror, maybe they shouldn't call me for duty anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is not questionning your belief that would make you a scarry juror Proud, it was the statement you made...' but I have to say that if there was finite proof with no question that God doesn't exist, I would still believe in him This equates to finite evidence being presented to prove guilt or inocence and you are saying that you would cast your vote to judge based on gut feelings or emotion regardless in a trial. This is in essence what you appear to have been saying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe I will use this as an example of why I shouldn't be called to serve jury duty again - lol. It's simple, though. There will never be any finite proof uncovered that God doesn't exist. I was just saying . . .

Comment

No way.. not from my team and she is definitely not a Trekkie on Spock's team.

She claims to make lots of money and post nude pictures here and has lots of *** with mens. I guess she ran into an "undercover" policeman who gave her a d.icket... oops I mean ticket

you, myself and iperson are probably the only ones who memba mpod. and our evolution arguments Well at least iperson now admits what she believed then was "flawed theory" I was still waiting for her to show me how that fly evolved to an elephant I think if I stick around ILW long enough there will be a time that iperson will become a republican. lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know if it's the same mpodcsin, but there is one i just found out about on facebook, on immigrate2us and tons of other sites, including health related one she apparently administers. If you know how to do I-601 of overstay for an applicant from Eastern European country you can log-in there and help her out. I think she'll be allright.

P.S. If you want to laugh really good and see what i did with too much free time debating evolution, go to

http://www.hipforums.com/newfo...ad.php?t=381132&f=85

and

http://www.hipforums.com/newfo...ad.php?t=381870&f=85

here is what one of the posters had to say after i made him argue fruitlessly for the span of 65 forum pages in favor of the theory of evolution:

"I recommend reading it; it has a surreal aesthetic that is unparalleled on Hip Forums. With threads like that, who needs mind altering substances! Anyhow, I've done my civic duty, and I invite you all to participate in a lively discussion of the issue. Enjoy!"
          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
            You guys, lol, you two still think I am a strawman id, is it where it all comes from?
            Turns out, not. Aren't you glad, E?

4now put forth some unsavory allegations about my undercover private life. Oh well. Isn't it a little bit of a double standard when a man (in this case E), says that he is trying to get as much consensual s.e.x (not withholding non-consensual) as possible, and implies he has eight wives, and a big pp - then all this is funny and makes him look like a stud. But when a woman decides to do the same, following his very own glorious illustriously genios example, she's called a s.l.u.t.

No chance of me becoming a republican, no matter how long we stick to this board. Just wait 4never- tick, tock, tick, tock....

Proudie, pandering to Houston, saying that you believe in God, makes you a horrible juror. Which one do you think he will like, and which one he won't? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

God, grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

• May all the people of Planet Earth be blessed with at least 1/100 of my wisdom and intelligence, amen!
              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
                May all the people of Planet Earth be blessed with at least 1/100 of my wisdom and intelligence, amen! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You asked: "What is it that i said that doesn't make a sense?" Or the better question perhaps should be: "What is it that you said that makes sense?" The one you said above is another classic example. Judge yourself.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation