X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Each separate being has evolved with similar attributes to other creatures. Is it possible for a monkey and alligator to both have independently developed feet by mere random actions? Take into account the genes from the monkey have never been in contact with the alligator aside being eaten. For as many animals to adopt near identical form and function to an environment barred from study and without contact with each other would be like each member of a classroom being able to arrive at the same correct answer to a question without knowing what the question was or speaking to each other. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope you are not implying that alligator or monkey has evolved from each other. There has not been any evolution of this sort. God made each species. dont go iperson on me Davdah </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

[QUOTE]Each separate being has evolved with similar attributes to other creatures.
    True, among other things, all mammals have 7 cervical vertebrates (Giraffe/Human).

God made all of us...then he left us alone to do our own thing.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    Wow, it's nice to agree on a thing or two for a change. That's about life on Earth that you discussed, brilliantly, if I may add. Atheists and agnostics delve on its evolution and randomness for the most part, that's as if running on auto-pilot on its own. But how about non-life forms such as the air, the water, the sun, the moon, the land that are as essential to sustain life? They don't evolve, they must be created.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Each separate being has evolved with similar attributes to other creatures. Is it possible for a monkey and alligator to both have independently developed feet by mere random actions? Take into account the genes from the monkey have never been in contact with the alligator aside being eaten. For as many animals to adopt near identical form and function to an environment barred from study and without contact with each other would be like each member of a classroom being able to arrive at the same correct answer to a question without knowing what the question was or speaking to each other. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope you are not implying that alligator or monkey has evolved from each other. There has not been any evolution of this sort. God made each species. dont go iperson on me Davdah

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    I still didn't hear arrogant ambercrumbly trying to tell us that ole allah talks to him personally....I don't believe in your misguided deity, the one whose hypocritical dogma easily infects pea brains like you (and your goats)... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No fear....S12 doesn't believe in any deity. He is an atheist. Nor does he believe in anyone in history who tried to make people understand that we people are just part of the universe not above it.

He just runs for cover when the weather becomes too much.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    I still didn't hear arrogant ambercrumbly trying to tell us that ole allah talks to him personally....I don't believe in your misguided deity, the one whose hypocritical dogma easily infects pea brains like you (and your goats)... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, it's clear that you don't believe in the existence of a supreme being, but you always come out short to disprove such existence.

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    I still didn't hear arrogant ambercrumbly trying to tell us that ole allah talks to him personally....I don't believe in your misguided deity, the one whose hypocritical dogma easily infects pea brains like you (and your goats)... </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I still didn't hear arrogant ambercrumbly trying to tell us that ole allah talks to him personally....I don't believe in your misguided deity, the one whose hypocritical dogma easily infects pea brains like you (and your goats)...

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Abercrumbie lets his Al Queda sympathy out of the bag. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Abercrumbie lets his Al Queda sympathy out of the bag.

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    Basically, He said that I (Allah) am there when my people need me, I have given them the choice to make and I will make the judgment on that basis. When you degrade my religion, You basically tell me that you are not stable with what religion you believe in because this is the main foundation of a faith that goes straight from your heart to God whoever God you believe in. See someone12, you are tough and you are brave, there is no doubt about that because you can speak your well and you have the nerve to do that. There will be a point in time for you and me where we will just lose that pulse and there where a new day will just begin Make sure you note down any insults you have published for Allah because someone is taking a note as well

so oh most arrogant ambercrumbly....old allah talks to you personally?? Even while you're having your way with your favorite goat?..What's he sayin'? nothing worthwhile....that's for certain.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    so oh most arrogant ambercrumbly....old allah talks to you personally?? Even while you're having your way with your favorite goat?..What's he sayin'? nothing worthwhile....that's for certain....

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    Wzz the deal with this Hindu thing, I think its a faith for Indians? u 1 of them????????

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    "I have no obligation to give any explanations..." bla bla bla... but the smelly, primitive hindu does it anyway, I guess he's making points with that guy allah so that he can get all those virgins when he croaks ha ha ha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    "I have no obligation to give any explanations..." bla bla bla... but the smelly, primitive hindu does it anyway, I guess he's making points with that guy allah so that he can get all those virgins when he croaks ha ha ha

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    I have no obligation to give any explanation with regard to this but this is what i got to say; I only breath a fresh air the way Allah wants me to do so. I always appreciate how normal and simple person i am when I only witness the opposite side of this through few selection of handicaps and psychopath l.osers speaking of Someone12, No Amnesty and with no a.naling doubt you Fed. Happy Ramadan btw,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Abercrumbie seems to have a strange homosexua.l obsession with the a.nal area of the human body. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation