X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    Whatever helps you live a happy, full life Kollerkrot. I don't want to take the cookie away from you if it makes you happy, but it isn't God that is the power of life. You don't have sufficient information about reality, so you make up your own explanation, which is fortunately just an opinion.
    And yes, I can disprove the existence of what everyone believes as God. In fact there is an overwhelming evidence against his existence, much more than there is in his favor, I'm afraid. There is much more chaos in this universe and on our planet than there is order-- disease, fragility of life, people born handicapped, serial killers, mental illnesses, etc. Which you explain as evil, but evil doesn't exist just as much as a god doesn't exist.
    That in a nutshell.
    This topic is too large to discuss on this immigration forum, and I do not want to take your cookies away from you and make you all cry.
    PM me if you want to read my dkos diaries on this very topic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

IP, God=good does exist as well as Evil=bad exists. I look at it as a classification of good/bad, sweet/sour, clean dirty. Are you telling me these classifications don't exist. If I wouldn't be able to use such classifications, my world would turn up majorly boring to say the least. I like to classify contrasts light/dark, positive/negative. God and Evil fits right into this.

If someone murders someone that is considered bad or evil. I cannot and will not understand how Atheists think.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    I am sorry to disappoint you Kollerkrot, and everyone else, but there is nothing in your post that indicates God's existence. There's no logic in what you said and no evidence. And it's not your fault, because there is no evidence you could ever possibly provide.
    That's ok though, no one's beliefs created any sort of reality yet. Fortunately. Otherwise we'd have chaos that would prevent my existence. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sorry to disappoint you too, because you cannot provide evidence that God does not exist. I believe: "The Power that makes the body also heals the body"! Most people call that power God. The main thing is in order to make use of that power, you have to believe it exists. I believe in it, I respect it and it makes me feel good. I am less dependent and subjected on humans because I have that power in my life.

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    Kollerkrot,

You wrote all that up to S12??????? It took him 3 months to figure out how to scratch his dog b-alls, u expect that dumbo to read all this!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    so ambercrumbly or sourkraut....prove that a deity exists....tell you what...have that deity call me....collect....my number is....oh but wait...that omnipotent deity surely already knows it..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

S12 I will not even try to convince you that God exists, because you don't believe. People who don't believe that man was on the moon, just don't believe no matter how many pictures you show them. People who don't believe holocaust happened, just don't believe that it happened, no matter how many pictures or evidence you present.

The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today. The Earth...its size is perfect. The Earth's size and corresponding gravity holds a thin layer of mostly nitrogen and oxygen gases, only extending about 50 miles above the Earth's surface. If Earth were smaller, an atmosphere would be impossible, like the planet Mercury. If Earth were larger, its atmosphere would contain free hydrogen, like Jupiter. Earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life.

Water...colorless, odorless and without taste, and yet no living thing can survive without it. Plants, animals and human beings consist mostly of water (about two-thirds of the human body is water). You'll see why the characteristics of water are uniquely suited to life. It has an unusually high boiling point and freezing point. Water allows us to live in an environment of fluctuating temperature changes, while keeping our bodies a steady 98.6 degrees. Water is a universal solvent. This property of water means that thousands of chemicals, minerals and nutrients can be carried throughout our bodies and into the smallest blood vessels. Water is also chemically neutral. Without affecting the makeup of the substances it carries, water enables food, medicines and minerals to be absorbed and used by the body. Water has a unique surface tension. Water in plants can therefore flow upward against gravity, bringing life-giving water and nutrients to the top of even the tallest trees.

Water freezes from the top down and floats, so fish can live in the winter.

Ninety-seven percent of the Earth's water is in the oceans. But on our Earth, there is a system designed which removes salt from the water and then distributes that water throughout the globe. Evaporation takes the ocean waters, leaving the salt, and forms clouds which are easily moved by the wind to disperse water over the land, for vegetation, animals and people. It is a system of purification and supply that sustains life on this planet, a system of recycled and reused water.

The universe operates by uniform laws. Why?

I know I am controlled. I, as well as everybody else (that includes you), am but a little speck in a vastly controlled system.

For me God is a Spirit - a good Spirit/Soul. I think about God, I think good and positive thinks. If I feel bad, I pray to God, I look for answers to the bad things that occurred. Now, my intelligence tells me, I might only be talking to myself - but then again my intelligence also tells me that on a psychological level the outcome of me talking to myself is so good, that I like to contribute it to God, because God is good. God is good and it doesn't hurt, cost money, or even force you to organize into a church to talk to God.

My intelligence tells me that God will not call me, so, I am not ever going to ask God to call me.

I feel sorry for people that cannot believe - as I think they have no good Spirit or soul. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    I am sorry to disappoint you Kollerkrot, and everyone else, but there is nothing in your post that indicates God's existence. There's no logic in what you said and no evidence. And it's not your fault, because there is no evidence you could ever possibly provide.
    That's ok though, no one's beliefs created any sort of reality yet. Fortunately. Otherwise we'd have chaos that would prevent my existence. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It doesn't matter if there's evidence, IP. There are some of us who believe in a higher being and some who don't. It's a choice that really shouldn't be challenged. We are all free thinkers, right?

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    so ambercrumbly or sourkraut....prove that a deity exists....tell you what...have that deity call me....collect....my number is....oh but wait...that omnipotent deity surely already knows it..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No wonder you're so sour. An atheist? How's that working for you, S12? Oh right. You think it's perfectly fine to sign on web forums and talk trash to people. Don't knock people who believe in God until you've tried it, okay?

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

S12 I will not even try to convince you that God exists, because you don't believe. People who don't believe that man was on the moon, just don't believe no matter how many pictures you show them. People who don't believe holocaust happened, just don't believe that it happened, no matter how many pictures or evidence you present.

The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today. The Earth...its size is perfect. The Earth's size and corresponding gravity holds a thin layer of mostly nitrogen and oxygen gases, only extending about 50 miles above the Earth's surface. If Earth were smaller, an atmosphere would be impossible, like the planet Mercury. If Earth were larger, its atmosphere would contain free hydrogen, like Jupiter. Earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life.

Water...colorless, odorless and without taste, and yet no living thing can survive without it. Plants, animals and human beings consist mostly of water (about two-thirds of the human body is water). You'll see why the characteristics of water are uniquely suited to life. It has an unusually high boiling point and freezing point. Water allows us to live in an environment of fluctuating temperature changes, while keeping our bodies a steady 98.6 degrees. Water is a universal solvent. This property of water means that thousands of chemicals, minerals and nutrients can be carried throughout our bodies and into the smallest blood vessels. Water is also chemically neutral. Without affecting the makeup of the substances it carries, water enables food, medicines and minerals to be absorbed and used by the body. Water has a unique surface tension. Water in plants can therefore flow upward against gravity, bringing life-giving water and nutrients to the top of even the tallest trees.

Ninety-seven percent of the Earth's water is in the oceans. But on our Earth, there is a system designed which removes salt from the water and then distributes that water throughout the globe. Evaporation takes the ocean waters, leaving the salt, and forms clouds which are easily moved by the wind to disperse water over the land, for vegetation, animals and people. It is a system of purification and supply that sustains life on this planet, a system of recycled and reused water.

I know I am controlled. I, as well as everybody else (that includes you), am but a little speck in a vastly controlled system.

For me God is a Spirit - a good Spirit/Soul. I think about God, I think good and positive thinks. If I feel bad, I pray to God, I look for answers to the bad things that occurred. Now, my intelligence tells me, I might only be talking to myself - but then again my intelligence also tells me that on a psychological level the outcome of me talking to myself is so good, that I like to contribute it to God, because God is good. God is good and it doesn't hurt, cost money, or even force you to organize into a church to talk to God.

My intelligence tells me that God will not call me, so, I am not ever going to ask God to call me.

I feel sorry for people that cannot believe - as I think they have no good Spirit or soul. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto, Koller. And, you expressed it so good. Your post brought tears to my eyes because there aren't many in my life who share these beliefs. I pray every single night. Sometimes my prayers are answered, others it takes a bit longer and I need to take more control to make things happen. But God is there and he listens to us.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied

I feel sorry for people that cannot believe - as I think they have no good Spirit or soul.

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    I can’t speak on his behalf, he brings your day and night, he makes you enjoy his sun and his moon and it was his choice that you will never see him unless you are one of those ppl who has been written in his book to be in Heaven because it's a promise he has given those who will survive his judgment day. I honestly have no idea how Allah look like, but big deal, He has been giving us enough messages and signs to make us be confident of believing of him as God. You don’t want to agree, be my guest and u are the bottom of my concern because of a very simple fact, Everyone is accountable for their own actions. Stop acting like a 3 years old stubborn kid who is trying to challenge in a very idiotic fashion, ...., let god call me on collect,,,, Ya right, that was so funny! You need to find yourself somewhere because you have issues that are making this never going to happen any time soon. You are lost and this is why u are always mad because this is the only language you have been taught to speak even with your other ID as No Amnesty! You see now why there is a term in your DIC-tionary that should says it all best on u. L-O-S-E-R

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Brit, why am I watching the WWII Memphis Bell Bomber Squadron when I click on that link? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Opps, try this one...

An AZ Senator believes the earth is only 6000 years old LOL

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    so ambercrumbly or sourkraut....prove that a deity exists....tell you what...have that deity call me....collect....my number is....oh but wait...that omnipotent deity surely already knows it.....

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    An AZ Senator believes the earth is only 6000 years old LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brit, why am I watching the WWII Memphis Bell Bomber Squadron when I click on that link?

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    I really dont understand what is your problem??? If its that u just wanna be mad and upset so thats fine'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    hindu, muslim, goat herder, used Dependes on their heads... what's the difference? and WHO CARES? they are all a bunch of primitive sub humans anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    hindu, muslim, goat herder, used Dependes on their heads... what's the difference? and WHO CARES? they are all a bunch of primitive sub humans anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    An AZ Senator believes the earth is only 6000 years old LOL

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Each separate being has evolved with similar attributes to other creatures. Is it possible for a monkey and alligator to both have independently developed feet by mere random actions? Take into account the genes from the monkey have never been in contact with the alligator aside being eaten. For as many animals to adopt near identical form and function to an environment barred from study and without contact with each other would be like each member of a classroom being able to arrive at the same correct answer to a question without knowing what the question was or speaking to each other. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope you are not implying that alligator or monkey has evolved from each other. There has not been any evolution of this sort. God made each species. dont go iperson on me Davdah </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

God made all of us...then he left us alone to do our own thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed he did. and of yet , there has been no intelligent design that has "evolved" into anything else to date

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation